Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Biswap is a Decentralized exchange on the binance smart chain. They offer stake pools where you can stake biswap in order to earn biswap or another token. They accept launchpools from other tokens in order to promote other tokens. The launchpools usually last 30-60 days and offer high apr %s. Currently the interesting launch pools on biswap are XRP, ADA, NEAR, and LUNA. Staking is virtually risk free as well. Biswap.org is the website where you can stake.
Thanks. Do you have to pair it with anything (and be subjected to IL) or are we talking about just straight Luna staking?

Advertisement
Thanks. Do you have to pair it with anything (and be subjected to IL) or are we talking about just straight Luna staking?
No impermanent loss or LP tokens required. Its straight staking. The biggest risk is how you view the biswap token.

Currently, the token has a market cap of just under 300 million and sitting at 1.35, up 15%. A month ago it was .33 cents and shot up to 1.80 after the binance listing before settling around 1.00.

No impermanent loss or LP tokens required. Its straight staking. The biggest risk is how you view the biswap token.

Currently, the token has a market cap of just under 300 million and sitting at 1.35, up 15%. A month ago it was .33 cents and shot up to 1.80 after the binance listing before settling around 1.00.

I’m in too big to personally fail territory tbh w Luna. I’m not too keen on leaving the Terrasphere with my tokens. But if I were trying to build a bag from scratch right now, I’d totally get it. Let us know how it goes, I hope you kill it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How are you all treating Apple in the coming quarter with the no guidance, supply chain issues, China lockdowns? Business as usual? Taking some profits?

Advertisement
How are you all treating Apple in the coming quarter with the no guidance, supply chain issues, China lockdowns? Business as usual? Taking some profits?
They seem pretty comfortable sitting on cash and focusing on getting more people into the cult. In the last 10 years the only "innovations" i can think of are the watch, the m1 chip, and airpods. Apple TV is trash.

Servers, automobiles, home devices, they've got to make a move at some point and expand the ecosystem.

Edit: Iphone revenue still accounts for 58%, i'd imagine during a recession they'd lose a few customers but more importantly people would extend the turnover cycle of their equipment. That's a huge bite out of revenue.

Last edited:
I think when the mkt. sees a 50 basis point increase, that is already priced in, we'll see a pop...jmo

Advertisement
Sofi bank paying 1.25 interest on checking and savings, and they keep raising with the times. Capital one still sitting at .30 for 2 years. No change...

Moved my money...

A friend just put $4K into Comcast on Monday. I like the dividend at 2.7% and it is at 52 week lows. He is longterm. I told him to diversify but he just loves Universal Theme parks.

Sofi bank paying 1.25 interest on checking and savings, and they keep raising with the times. Capital one still sitting at .30 for 2 years. No change...

Moved my money...

The Anchor Protocol is paying 18% on your stable UST. That's 1.5%... a month. Just saying.

Advertisement
Back