Still wanna laugh it off?

Advertisement
Might just not be CFB... I hear Commissary at the Light just ordered new signs...
1688600588833.png

Advertisement
Absolutely not. The Saudis despise us and definitely not our friend. There’s are reason they’re trying to invest so much in areas that heavily influence our culture…sports. Obviously they want ROI and They want influence over America and thus the world. It’s a power play by their government.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

So we basically need Mario to recruit a Saudi player so he can eventually be our next coach…

Any go to Columbus?

Advertisement
We should beat everybody to the punch and start buying everything. I remember when them man took over Manchester City and everyone was hair on fire. Now its like meh. The hypocrasy of that was 7 years or so before that Russian Abramovich took over Chelsea and bought the league. I will not be making any moral decisions on any of these things. The British Monarchy, the US govt, people in high society have done and continue to do the same thing, while feeding us fake morals.

Honest to God, the day I find out the Saudis are involved in an NIL deal with the Canes I’m done with this entire ****. What little my buying a few shirts and hats does and going to a few games a year does isn’t going to be noticed but I’ll be done.
The Saudis have (had) A TON of extended royal family members attend UM.

Only a matter of time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They're in futbol, baseball, rugby, cycling, etc already. Generally successful teams who spend a lot of money. If they latched onto a college it would instantly vault them into the elute category of they weren't already.

Advertisement
Back