Still wanna laugh it off?

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium

Remember when I told y'all about this **** near 2 years ago and all the experts laughed it off. Lmao. Yet again info ain't released on y'all's time-frames. Take it as u wish.

Advertisement

Remember when I told y'all about this **** near 2 years ago and all the experts laughed it off. Lmao. Yet again info ain't released on y'all's time-frames. Take it as u wish.
I remember you bringing something up about this a while ago. I don’t know how much you can say, but could this be something that has a noticeable positive impact on UM?

Miami had a relatively recent stretch with plenty of Saudis on campus as undergrad students (along with a Bin Laden nephew too, I believe). We/Dahhhna had no problem taking their full tuition money along with the many ChiCom students so there's really no ground to stand in opposition if any of their homelands want to engage in a little sportswashing via our program or an NIL program for us.

Advertisement
Tom Cruise GIF by Jerology

Advertisement

I remember. and if I recall you noted the Saudis do a lot of business with Carol Soffer and her family.

Advertisement
Miami had a relatively recent stretch with plenty of Saudis on campus as undergrad students (along with a Bin Laden nephew too, I believe). We/Dahhhna had no problem taking their full tuition money along with the many ChiCom students so there's really no ground to stand in opposition if any of their homelands want to engage in a little sportswashing via our program or an NIL program for us.
Gotta be careful with the deal you make with the devil. Once you depend on that money you become their pawn. What happens when a student-athlete begins to speak out against human rights violations or what happens when an administration encourages its students to stay silent? It creeps into a program insidiously and there’s no going back.

Advertisement
What happens when a student-athlete begins to speak out against human rights violations or what happens when an administration encourages its students to stay silent? It creeps into a program insidiously and there’s no going back.
The HC of LSU literally killed someone and no one bats an eye. Urban Meyer covered up Aaron Hernandez and his violent bull**** all the time and still kept coaching.

People don't care.

Gotta be careful with the deal you make with the devil. Once you depend on that money you become their pawn. What happens when a student-athlete begins to speak out against human rights violations or what happens when an administration encourages its students to stay silent? It creeps into a program insidiously and there’s no going back.
Since they don't drink, what if they ban tailgates?

Very good post...

Advertisement
Back