Still rollin with Manny

Advertisement
Go Ducks!!!! I’m riding with a real Head Coach not one playing dress up.
F04BE48E-47B5-4D4B-BFBD-04993B7B2938.gif

Normally I would say you are crazy. I have no belief anymore left in Manny, you just can't lose to FIU and LaTech with the talent on our team under any circumstances, and expect me to have any faith in your head coaching abilities. However, I hope you are right because I would like to see this team fixed as soon as possible.
Butch lost to ECU which is equivalent. It happens to teams that still win. **** we never had a 16 seed beat a one seed but it happened and then UVA won it all the next season. We got better with the two new hires.

Last edited:
I don't make it personal like a lot guys on this board. I'm all about results for my Canes. Despite what a mistake it was to handle Manny the way Flake has, the bottomline is scoreboard. I just want to win. On paper, with Lashlee's very recent and relevant success as an OC, and knowing the D we have coming back, plus punting and (fingers crossed) a transfer PK, we should go 11-1.

Of course, on paper, we "should have gone" 11-1 this year and didn't. We look back on it and realize that Enos was not coming off recent success as a play caller (One of the things that may come into play with Brady-LSU), plus there wasn't enough accountability or sense of urgency. It's amazing how an adrenal shot of the death of your career can be! Manny got that in the last month.

So, I don't expect Manny to win, but I hope he will and if he can get out of his own way, he should grab 10 wins. I don't know what the BOT's will do after next season, but IMO, anything less than 10 wins should be a fireable offense. He burned through his margin this season with 3 game losing streak against teams even Shannon wouldn't have lost to.

I don't want to wait another freaking year for a new coach and then we can start building toward success. Although Manny has given me no confidence at this point, I will be rooting that he learns how to be a leader and get out of the way this offseason and into the season. 10 wins and I'm with him.
Excellent reply and i agee! But I do think that AH should be given all authority to fire Manny if he's not getting it done even before the season is over. No more waiting until the end of the season to make the obvious moves. If Manny have to look over hi shoulder with Highsmith over football operations we will know early on if Manny can cut it. If he can't win out the gate we need to cut bate immediately. If the fear of losing your job can't put fire and urgency to win early and often, waiting for the season to end to do it doesn't make sense.

Advertisement
He messed up the hire of Enos.....Corrected the mistake. Manny want it as bad as any of us and I know this spread will work with our athletes.....I guarantee we win the Coastal next year!!😤😤😤😤

hilarious when people act like hiring Enos was his only mistake. he Can’t motivate, develop, coach on game days or recruit. Did I miss any?

it’s also laughable to act like winning the coastal is an accomplishment or a true test of how good a coach is.

Last edited:
Butch lost to ECU which is equivalent. It happens to teams that still win. **** we never a 16 seed beat a one seed but it happened and then UVA won it all the next season. We got better with the two new hires.

Are u talking about that 1999 ECU team that beat WVU, Duke, South Carolina, and us??! Lol

No, losing to ECU in 99 is not the same as becoming the 1st P5 team to lose to FIU.

Manny lost to FIU, Duke, and LA Tech to finish the year. Say that out loud a few times. You shouldn't believe in anything Manny related at this point.
Bro, this is f'd up but true. Anytime we fans get delusional, we should say we "lost to FIU, Duke, and LA Tech to finish the year" so that we can tamper our enthusiasm.

Who ever wins the NC will have 15 wins this year. If that's LSU, they will have played and beaten the following teams:
UF
Auburn
Bama
Georgia
Clemson

That's the barometer.

LMAO at ANYONE thinking that a 10 win season, at MIAMI, (with our projected 2020 schedule), would amount to a "successful" season. That's a 66% score on a NC level. Trash.

We need to get this loser mentality away from our program. Fugg Manure. UNC. GT. FIU. DUKE. LT. Never forget.

Advertisement
Who ever wins the NC will have 15 wins this year. If that's LSU, they will have played and beaten the following teams:
UF
Auburn
Bama
Georgia
Clemson

That's the barometer.

LMAO at ANYONE thinking that a 10 win season, at MIAMI, (with our projected 2020 schedule), would amount to a "successful" season. That's a 66% score on a NC level. Trash.

We need to get this loser mentality away from our program. Fugg Manure. UNC. GT. FIU. DUKE. LT. Never forget.

No.
I want to forget but I can't.
I read it 6 or 7 times a day.

UF
Auburn
Bama
Georgia
Clemson

That's the barometer.

You're living in a fantasy world bro. Jesus Christ. How delusional do you have to be to try to compare MIA to those public schools?? Do you not yet understand that modern CFB is dominated entirely by PUBLIC SCHOOLS??? The biggest problem facing MIA is not the persistence of a loser mentality that permeates every aspect of the program. It's actually fans like yourself who reside in an alternate universe. It makes this fanbase one of the most delusional, toxic, fair weather, and unintelligent in the entire WORLD. Not just in CFB. IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!! That's what I want you to understand. Only a dummy would try to compare UF to MIA. That's why your whole analogy about how UF was trash before Mullen is beyond retarded because it's not an apples to apples comparison. It's not even remotely close. The only people who believe that are individuals like yourself who hallucinate as if they're on psychedelic drugs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
UF
Auburn
Bama
Georgia
Clemson

That's the barometer.

There were only about a dozen P5 teams to reach 10 wins this year. By any measurable that’s a good season for us.

Your winning percentage is skewed because aren’t going to play 15 games.

There were only about a dozen P5 teams to reach 10 wins this year. By any measurable that’s a good season for us.

Your winning percentage is skewed because aren’t going to play 15 games.

Dude, The only reason we wouldn’t play 15 games is if we didn’t make it to the national championship. Without the playoffs we would be playing 13 games which would include the ACC championship. With our schedule, we should have one loss during the regular season at the most, and one loss against Clemson in the ACC championship.

NCs are the standard. Not P5 schools.

Advertisement
I don’t doubt Manny wants to win. The question is can he? Can he make the right hires to his staff and get the players to buy in?

Dude, The only reason we wouldn’t play 15 games is if we didn’t make it to the national championship. Without the playoffs we would be playing 13 games which would include the ACC championship. With our schedule, we should have one loss during the regular season at the most, and one loss against Clemson in the ACC championship.

GTFOH. All you're doing is embarrassing yourself. Just stop. The issue is you keep watching those dusty *** 30 for 30's which is severely distorting your perception of reality. Just because the university caught lightning in a bottle back in the 80's doesn't mean one should expect that to happen again in the yr 2020. After surveying the current CFB landscape real/true fans would naturally temper their expectations. While conversely fake/fair weather fans would insist on clinging to unrealistic expectations by spreading negativity & toxicity.

Last edited:

Come on man. Are you really going down that road with this team being what it is today?

Ok.

GTFOH. All you're doing is embarrassing yourself. Just stop. The issue is you keep watching those dusty *** 30 for 30's which is severely distorting your perception of reality. Just because the university caught lightning in a bottle back in the 80's doesn't mean one should expect that to happen again in the yr 2020. After surveying the current CFB landscape real/true fans would naturally temper their expectations. While conversely fake/fair weather fans would insist on clinging to unrealistic expectations by spreading negativity & toxicity.

LMAO at me embarrassing myself. Little ***gots like you talking about Miami tempering expectations while a little ho-bumpkin school in South Carolina keeps winning big with 1/100th of our back yard. Stop following me around, loser. Go taste test some bleach. You’re not a real fan because you’re ok with tasting Manure’s *** breakfast.

I gotta put dumb bums like you on ignore. Worthless.

Advertisement
Back