Still rollin with Manny

He messed up the hire of Enos.....Corrected the mistake. Manny want it as bad as any of us and I know this spread will work with our athletes.....I guarantee we win the Coastal next year!!šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤
I'm selling prime ocean front property in Nebraska......PM me for details

Advertisement
Canā€™t roll with a guy who looks like this after or during any loss.
AE792DA2-F875-47E9-B348-2B74830ED109.jpeg

The guy thinks his defense is good. Lol Manny sucks. A real coach hires a real D coordinator and O coordinator and coaches a football team. Manny canā€™t hire a D coordinator bc what would Manny be useful for?

Manny sucks. Although weā€™ll be stuck with him for awhile.

I mean, Golden got 4 years and part of a 5th year. Randy Shannon got 4 years. And some people seriously think Manny will get fired after 2 years?

Manny sucks. Although weā€™ll be stuck with him for awhile.

I mean, Golden got 4 years and part of a 5th year. Randy Shannon got 4 years. And some people seriously think Manny will get fired after 2 years?
If he doesn't win at least 9 games this coming season, yes, he will be fired. There is a different and recent climate around the program now that wasn't there during those other two coaching eras.The only way he will be completely protected is if he wins 10, which should be very doable with this amount of talent and this pathetic schedule.

Advertisement
If he doesn't win at least 9 games this coming season, yes, he will be fired. There is a different and recent climate around the program now that wasn't there during those other two coaching eras.The only way he will be completely protected is if he wins 10, which should be very doable with this amount of talent and this pathetic schedule.

Golden got (part of) the 5th year because of the cloud. I doubt Manny will get a 5th year, but I think the school will apply a 4 year standard to him.

Miami was more than willing to give Richt a 4th year as long as he fired his son. At other programs, Richt Sr. would have been canned immediately after that game.

Golden got (part of) the 5th year because of the cloud. I doubt Manny will get a 5th year, but I think the school will apply a 4 year standard to him.

Miami was more than willing to give Richt a 4th year as long as he fired his son. At other programs, Richt Sr. would have been canned immediately after that game.
Only time will tell, but I do believe we are in different times now. Too much media scrutiny. They don't want this kind of heat, and these kinds of optics. Hopefully, they win 10 and it's all a moot point.

He messed up the hire of Enos.....Corrected the mistake. Manny want it as bad as any of us and I know this spread will work with our athletes.....I guarantee we win the Coastal next year!!šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤
I like the optimism. Not sure what to make of Manny yet and I've definitely been burned by this coach to be getting hyped for any off-season antics or make predictions about the lowly coastal. Sure, Diaz coached a team that lost a ****-ton of games they had no business losing but the firing/mutual firing/layoff-whatever of Enos was the best decision he has made this season and that gets a lot of respect from me. I do feel there is some nepotism there with Blake Baker which is unsettling. Manny needs to be willing to fire Baker if he's not coordinating a championship defense. From what I saw this season, Baker should have been canned along with Enos. There are better defensive coordinators out there looking for work and Miami deserves the best staff it can afford.

I hope he succeeds but don't buy into the hype. It'll burn you.

Advertisement
Coaching Staph & Poor Execution cost us at least 2 ball games. This on top of our average 2 losses brings us to 8-4 tops. Weā€™ll see if that gets us an answer invite to get scalped by Clempson.
249E8B12-2218-4668-ABCB-79AC0A2F420A.gif

With a functioning offense, we should have won 10 games this year. So, I won't buy a 9 win season next year as 'improvement'. Manny has a year to prove he is turning this ship around. No excuses.

With all of the unrest among the board, I think only a Coastal championship and 10 wins will guarantee him his job for 2021. And, since he has to have all of his contracts approved by the BOT's, unless Manny REALLT overachieved this coming year, I don't think they will allow Flake to do one of his patented and needless extensions. They won't allow it.
8 wins and he probably starts but Blake gets fired, 9 and they both stay but everyone is unhappy
10 wins and it looks like legit progress

Last edited:
I donā€™t know if this is serious or not
An oc does not solve anything
Just look at willie
Manny is willie level corch

Advertisement
So help me god if I have to hear after another lossā€I like the way the team competed and really we had our best day of practice the whole season this week but we did have a bad Tuesday practiceā€.

F*ck this University they have fail the fan base for over a decade and wonā€™t get their head out of their *** to fix the problems and build this thing back up.

Advertisement
I don't believe in Manny but he's at least made changes. The despair of Richt and Golden was knowing the worst unit on the team made no changes to get better. Win in 2020 or get fired
I hear but Manny has yet to fire one of HIS boys. That was the problem with Mark and Al. It sound like Manny knows this new guy so it is just another "my boy" hire.

I hear but Manny has yet to fire one of HIS boys. That was the problem with Mark and Al. It sound like Manny knows this new guy so it is just another "my boy" hire.

Knowing somebody and being "boys" with that person are different. Lashlee was a good hire. I'm more worried about the overall culture of the program and thats my issue with Manny. We should have beat teams like FIU and LA Tech no matter what scheme we were running

The thing with Manny is that he is still learning and will still make mistakes. No doubt in my mind he will be a fine coach down the line but dont know if he will turn it around in time to survive here. He needs to win now or will be let go.

Advertisement
Back