Still rollin with Manny

Advertisement
He messed up the hire of Enos.....Corrected the mistake. Manny want it as bad as any of us and I know this spread will work with our athletes.....I guarantee we win the Coastal next year!!😤😤😤😤
Lulz...brave man guaranteeing a coastal ship...I'm not on the fire Manny train, yet. He is attempting to correct his mistake of hiring Enos, which is a positive sign, but he is learning on the job and it's painfully obvious

Advertisement
He messed up the hire of Enos.....Corrected the mistake. Manny want it as bad as any of us and I know this spread will work with our athletes.....I guarantee we win the Coastal next year!!😤😤😤😤

Mammy wasted a whole ******* year, the school's money, and his players' lives. Yet, you still apologize for this *******. Try wasting a year of your life, perhaps in jail.

Normally I would say you are crazy. I have no belief anymore left in Manny, you just can't lose to FIU and LaTech with the talent on our team under any circumstances, and expect me to have any faith in your head coaching abilities. However, I hope you are right because I would like to see this team fixed as soon as possible.

I don't make it personal like a lot guys on this board. I'm all about results for my Canes. Despite what a mistake it was to handle Manny the way Flake has, the bottomline is scoreboard. I just want to win. On paper, with Lashlee's very recent and relevant success as an OC, and knowing the D we have coming back, plus punting and (fingers crossed) a transfer PK, we should go 11-1.

Of course, on paper, we "should have gone" 11-1 this year and didn't. We look back on it and realize that Enos was not coming off recent success as a play caller (One of the things that may come into play with Brady-LSU), plus there wasn't enough accountability or sense of urgency. It's amazing how an adrenal shot of the death of your career can be! Manny got that in the last month.

So, I don't expect Manny to win, but I hope he will and if he can get out of his own way, he should grab 10 wins. I don't know what the BOT's will do after next season, but IMO, anything less than 10 wins should be a fireable offense. He burned through his margin this season with 3 game losing streak against teams even Shannon wouldn't have lost to.

I don't want to wait another freaking year for a new coach and then we can start building toward success. Although Manny has given me no confidence at this point, I will be rooting that he learns how to be a leader and get out of the way this offseason and into the season. 10 wins and I'm with him.

Lulz...brave man guaranteeing a coastal ship...I'm not on the fire Manny train, yet. He is attempting to correct his mistake of hiring Enos, which is a positive sign, but he is learning on the job and it's painfully obvious

my opinion ^^

Advertisement
I would love nothing more than for that to happen......... but it ain’t happening.

Let’s ride!
BE519CA1-0EFA-4BE8-A1CA-660A12B9B028.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
But, the truth is, the only school that should even test us for the Coastal this coming season should be UNC and primarily because of their QB. That's what makes this so frustrating. The Coastal, with the D we have coming back, the punting, the new (hopefully) PK and this stud OC, who's scheme and playcalling will both compensate for our OL and I suspect develop them as well, should be the overwhelming favorite for the Coastal most years and definitely this coming year.

But, with Manny, I have no faith. I am, however, willing to have my faith renewed and he can start by rolling through our schedule in 2020. Let him win all 4 non-conference games to open the season, especially MSU, and I'll start believing...not fully believing, but I will be hopeful.

But, the truth is, the only school that should even test us for the Coastal this coming season should be UNC and primarily because of their QB. That's what makes this so frustrating. The Coastal, with the D we have coming back, the punting, the new (hopefully) PK and this stud OC, who's scheme and playcalling will both compensate for our OL and I suspect develop them as well, should be the overwhelming favorite for the Coastal most years and definitely this coming year.

But, with Manny, I have no faith. I am, however, willing to have my faith renewed and he can start by rolling through our schedule in 2020. Let him win all 4 non-conference games to open the season, especially MSU, and I'll start believing...not fully believing, but I will be hopeful.
Yeah don't get me wrong, Manny has a lot of work ahead of him in order save his job.

Advertisement
Back