Stick it to Bogle???

Advertisement
Y’all act like bogle done fvcked your b*tch or something ****.... Diaz obviously is very high on him as a reason. Bogle is a 6’4 215 de that is an elite pass rusher and is coveted by Diaz, of course he’s going to continue to recruit him...
It was a question asking for opinions on the situation, no need for all that extra *** ****. We have limited time, resources, n schollys, how many times does homeboy have to say he doesnt want to be a cane for us to finally say *** off?

guys, we currently have portal frenzy, but we're not remotely close enough to be playing hard to get, at this juncture. Mr Flip Flop wants to come to UM, you roll out the red carpet for him

Advertisement
My opinion is that you should not get so emotional about a where a kid wants to go to college. Cool story, when Devonta Smith (WR Alabama) was being recruited by Miami he had to reschedule his visit because of a basketball game. Fans like YOU got all butthurt because they thought he had blown us off and started bad mouthing him on social media. Guess what happened? This kid ******* LOVED Mark Richt! Even called Dugans a father figure. Ended up at Bama partly because of the abuse he took from our fanbase. STFU and let the coaches do their job.

Ya I am sure he loved all the Bama fans hurling slurs over social media.

i think its more that the rumors right now are that were holding off other kids for him. we know he already lied to the old staff (i guess current for the D) and is likely trolling us again
The problem with that is believing rumors as facts. The guys he lied to are at UM right now recruiting him. They know who he is, they're playing the game.
I'm sure they will not pass up on a good player to be left at the altar by Bogle. If they're holding a spot for Bogle over another prospect is because the other prospect doesn't have better options than the U. For example, Boykin other option is Louisville

My opinion is that you should not get so emotional about a where a kid wants to go to college. Cool story, when Devonta Smith (WR Alabama) was being recruited by Miami he had to reschedule his visit because of a basketball game. Fans like YOU got all butthurt because they thought he had blown us off and started bad mouthing him on social media. Guess what happened? This kid ******* LOVED Mark Richt! Even called Dugans a father figure. Ended up at Bama partly because of the abuse he took from our fanbase. STFU and let the coaches do their job.
Call me cynical, but this is bullsh*t. He went to Bama because he wanted. Every fan base will have morons saying over the top sh*t to recruitis, miss me with that

Advertisement
I think the coaches have to think about the bigger picture as well. Playing games with a recruit can hurt their rep for future recruits from that school. We all know how easily these Fla kids can be swayed by negative recruiting, so no need in giving another school ammo to use against us.

Advertisement
If he wants in, of course you take him (I still don't believe he wants in).

Advertisement
Keep recruiting him, but don’t turn anyone else away. If he winds up coming here then you process dead weight.

The Baggle crew already tipped their hand. Mom wants him to go away. That is the bag signal. As soon as you hear about mom wanting her baby to head to KKK land 800 miles away then you know she’s sending out the bag signal.

or we actually respect the school vs a kid who doesn't
This is recruiting, if you can’t handle the heat get out the kitchen. Every recruitment is not going to be drama free like duke Johnson or Lorenzo lingard

Advertisement
Back