Stick it to Bogle???

This is recruiting, if you can’t handle the heat get out the kitchen. Every recruitment is not going to be drama free like duke Johnson or Lorenzo lingard

thanks for the notice. when he throws our hat on the ground on NSD, you'll be the one making excuses. he ISNT coming no matter how much u wanna tell yourself this is recruiting. move on to someone who will actually come. our old staff wouldn't go after other targets till they got turned down. this one better learn to move the bleep on

Advertisement
It's sad that a kid who admits that he's torn literally putting himself on blast that he doesn't know who to pick basically becomes public enemy #1 but if he committed from day 1 some of you would be his biggest fan

It's sad that a kid who admits that he's torn literally putting himself on blast that he doesn't know who to pick basically becomes public enemy #1 but if he committed from day 1 some of you would be his biggest fan

he isn't torn on miami. he's torn on Bama and tennessee tho. we finished third on ESD and people who are close to him (closer to him than us) are saying its now tenn and bama.

public enemy #1

Exaggerate much?

giphy.gif

Exaggerate much?

giphy.gif
Exaggerate? Demetrius Jackson was destroyed on here for taking 1 visit to Arkansas as a senior and told by many on here he should leave and he's one of the best kids to come out of Dade and be ride or die for this community and Bogle gets ripped waaaaaaay more when its only because he didn't say yes but if he comes later everybody will be on his **** (no homo)

Advertisement
Exaggerate? Demetrius Jackson was destroyed on here for taking 1 visit to Arkansas as a senior and told by many on here he should leave and he's one of the best kids to come out of Dade and be ride or die for this community and Bogle gets ripped waaaaaaay more when its only because he didn't say yes but if he comes later everybody will be on his **** (no homo)

Public Enemy #1 just seems like a stretch.

Kids are praised & criticized prematurely. It's the internet. It ain't that serious.

he isn't torn on miami. he's torn on Bama and tennessee tho. we finished third on ESD and people who are close to him (closer to him than us) are saying its now tenn and bama.
Except Barton Simmons himself said it was UM the night before then the other two the next day and whoever you're hearing that saying it's down to those 2 haven't crossed my path yet or the staff. The kid obviously isn't sure what to do yet and he's very talented while I dont see any other de they'll have to recruit with 2 weeks of recruiting to go so shoot your shot

Public Enemy #1 just seems like a stretch.

Kids are praised & criticized prematurely. It's the internet. It ain't that serious.
Me saying public enemy #1 shouldn't be the key phrase in that statement. Fine he isn't well received anymore because he hasn't moved the way everybody wants but to "stick it to him" is idiotic especially when Saban welcomed a kid with a **** Auburn tattoo on him

Except Barton Simmons himself said it was UM the night before then the other two the next day and whoever you're hearing that saying it's down to those 2 haven't crossed my path yet or the staff. The kid obviously isn't sure what to do yet and he's very talented while I dont see any other de they'll have to recruit with 2 weeks of recruiting to go so shoot your shot

your path? lol u tied in?

there's one on here who does know him and he said that there was talk at his HS that he was trending Tenn. all the reports you hear from insiders is saying that hes open to a flip, but mom still wants him gone. we already know how this is going to go. my point is that if you're waiting on other kids bc of bogle, you tell bogle to publicly commit and lock it down or move on. obviously were not in the position to do that bc we need his talent, but in my ideal world, thats how id go about it. kids don't respect the offer, the school, or our coaches. first we have to win and then we can get picky

i heard the barton simmons pod was saying bogle was actually set to announce for Tenn at the bowl and changed his mind to Bama...

Advertisement
Keep recruiting him, but don’t turn anyone else away. If he winds up coming here then you process dead weight.

The Baggle crew already tipped their hand. Mom wants him to go away. That is the bag signal. As soon as you hear about mom wanting her baby to head to KKK land 800 miles away then you know she’s sending out the bag signal.

Normally I agree with this. But based on how Bama is slow playing him (possibly asking for a grey shirt), you really think (meaningful) bags were at play here?

Normally I agree with this. But based on how Bama is slow playing him (possibly asking for a grey shirt), you really think (meaningful) bags were at play here?

not with bama but i think Tenn will end up winning out (they're def dropping bags for him)

Advertisement
your path? lol u tied in?

there's one on here who does know him and he said that there was talk at his HS that he was trending Tenn. all the reports you hear from insiders is saying that hes open to a flip, but mom still wants him gone. we already know how this is going to go. my point is that if you're waiting on other kids bc of bogle, you tell bogle to publicly commit and lock it down or move on. obviously were not in the position to do that bc we need his talent, but in my ideal world, thats how id go about it. kids don't respect the offer, the school, or our coaches. first we have to win and then we can get picky

i heard the barton simmons pod was saying bogle was actually set to announce for Tenn at the bowl and changed his mind to Bama...
Cause there weren't any Rocky's Tops at the UA game, only Bammerz and he sucked comed under pier pressure.

Advertisement
My opinion is that you should not get so emotional about a where a kid wants to go to college. Cool story, when Devonta Smith (WR Alabama) was being recruited by Miami he had to reschedule his visit because of a basketball game. Fans like YOU got all butthurt because they thought he had blown us off and started bad mouthing him on social media. Guess what happened? This kid ******* LOVED Mark Richt! Even called Dugans a father figure. Ended up at Bama partly because of the abuse he took from our fanbase. STFU and let the coaches do their job.

You’re trying to tell me somebody based their future off of fan interactions on twitter? Bahahahhahahaha good one.

You’re trying to tell me somebody based their future off of fan interactions on twitter? Bahahahhahahaha good one.

there wasn't a reschedule in his visit. i believe he was supposed to visit right before the dead period and never made it after Saban went in home on thursday

Advertisement
Back