Stick it to Bogle???

Btw im seriously asking. Im suggesting we do it, just want to hear people's opinions.

My opinion is that you should not get so emotional about a where a kid wants to go to college. Cool story, when Devonta Smith (WR Alabama) was being recruited by Miami he had to reschedule his visit because of a basketball game. Fans like YOU got all butthurt because they thought he had blown us off and started bad mouthing him on social media. Guess what happened? This kid ******* LOVED Mark Richt! Even called Dugans a father figure. Ended up at Bama partly because of the abuse he took from our fanbase. STFU and let the coaches do their job.

Advertisement
My opinion is that you should not get so emotional about a where a kid wants to go to college. Cool story, when Devonta Smith (WR Alabama) was being recruited by Miami he had to reschedule his visit because of a basketball game. Fans like YOU got all butthurt because they thought he had blown us off and started bad mouthing him on social media. Guess what happened? This kid ******* LOVED Mark Richt! Even called Dugans a father figure. Ended up at Bama partly because of the abuse he took from our fanbase. STFU and let the coaches do their job.

5E8156E8-2317-4895-A1C8-465B0A287E43.gif

Bogle is a long term prospect, he most likely isn't going to be physically ready next year. Hill is short term he will probably only play one year for us then go to the NFL draft. Their recruitments do not affect each other.

This! Hill is a plug and play. Need him now. Bogle is long term. Need both, but i like the options that Boykin and Philips give us so we are not reliant on Bogle.

I don't see Bogle signing with us at all, to be honest. But we need to try.

Judging by ur comment, ur the one that is butthurt. Just relax Moonman, stop being a keyboard tough guy and telling ppl to stfu.

Advertisement
Try as we might, I’m not holding air that Bogle will sign with the U come February. Just a gut call, and the kids been in and out during the whole recruiting process. We should offer some other talented players and not put all our eggs into 1 basket.

With a possibility of pulling Boykin, Hill, and Phillips, is it about time to tell Bogle to *** off? Boykin is a **** of a player, Hill is a proven player at this level, and Phillips has a very high ceiling especially with quality coaching from simpson.

Nah, you stick with the local kid to the end...Or at least til you are sure he's taking that last bag. Bogle, Elam, and Richards are 3 of the top 15 kids in the state and the best unsigned in the tri county. Fight til the bitter end even if you pull an 0for

With a possibility of pulling Boykin, Hill, and Phillips, is it about time to tell Bogle to *** off? Boykin is a **** of a player, Hill is a proven player at this level, and Phillips has a very high ceiling especially with quality coaching from simpson.
Y’all worse than a bitter vindictive Ex..if this kids wants in, you take him. That simple

Advertisement
dam. all these people we are going after. anyone know if we have room for all of them

by thw way i like Bogle. Take him in a minute. Just a kid ok to be confused. Alabama wins and they send alot of first rounders to the league

Nah, you stick with the local kid to the end...Or at least til you are sure he's taking that last bag. Bogle, Elam, and Richards are 3 of the top 15 kids in the state and the best unsigned in the tri county. Fight til the bitter end even if you pull an 0for
Thanks for ur opinion bro. Theres a bunch of bitter b1thches on here that get all emotional when ppl ask tough questions.

Advertisement

Yea, that$ why he went to Bama

Good call chap

OP feels we got a couple of portal croots and now thinks we are Bama.lol People fail to realize a few weeks ago we wouldve took dudes off the street. SMH cmon mane@!!!

We really bout to beg a player not to grey shirt? If Tennessee still in the picture cool. If its us or Grey Shirt knock yourself out. Tired of begging some of these cats to make the obvious choice.

Advertisement
I would take Tre Savage no matter what. Kid will be deadly across from Garvin. I would also take Bogle and Boykin. Garvin and Hill could both leave, build the depth now, not later.

Really at this point, you cant feel great that these cats are coming to the U. Christian Williams(Probably Not), Martin Emerson(good chance), Washington(Probably not), Machota(good chance), Legendre(probably not), MAR and Elam(not). Take Bogle, Boykin, Emerson and Machota....fill blanks how you can.

Y’all act like bogle done fvcked your b*tch or something ****.... Diaz obviously is very high on him as a reason. Bogle is a 6’4 215 de that is an elite pass rusher and is coveted by Diaz, of course he’s going to continue to recruit him...

I currently hear the beeping sound of the brinks truck that is backing up to Bogle's house.

Advertisement
Back