Stewart Mandel...ACC 2016 Predictions

Advertisement
Idk much about pitt but if connor is 100% our lbs are in for a battle. Ive got tickets to that game....kinda nervous.

Man, please. Our linebackers will be more than ready after facing Marquez and co in practice.

Kid had 1700 yds 5.9ypc and 26tds with 8 in the box as a sophmore. I like marquez but lol @ the comparison.

lol at your reading comprehension.. i said marquez and CO, BIH.

Meaning that we have enough physicality and athleticism in our RB group to more than prepare our linebackers for any back we face.

Well if youre going to add 4rbs and 1 fb together to compare to 1 rb then sure buddy. You win lol.

Man, get off Connors sack.....

Pitt isn't winning the Coastal.

They have @Clemson, @UNC, and [MENTION=690]Miami[/MENTION]. Not to mention will have their hands full at home vs. GT and VT.

Anyone know if Feldman has made any predictions on this? I think Mandel has been a decent writer in the past but this almost seems like it could just be a prediction to provide fodder for "debate" on his podcast with Feldman.

Advertisement
LOL at lame motherfckers doing the chihuahua shiver about fcking Pitt. Sad state of affairs.

That's an 8 or 9 win team at their max. They don't recruit from the pool we do, and now that we have a real HC we have a better staff. Better staff with loads more talent should mean that we stomp the fck out of them.

I hope Shaq knocks out their Cancer ridden RB & gives him a career ending concussion.
Pitt ain't winning sh*t this season, they're an AAC caliber team playing in the ACC solely for Basketball.

The only game we should even legitimately worry about is Notre Dame on the road & that's only because the refs will ***** us over.
Every other game on the schedule is more than winnable for us.

Last edited:
I'm prone to putting my homer glasses on and I do believe the 'Canes will surprise everyone this year, but we do have serious depth issues at WR, LB, CB, and OL. Plus, it's easy to forget that other teams are also improving or getting better, sometimes at a faster rate or at a more progressed stage than the plan our program has for itself.

That said, no way Pitt wins the Coastal. It's either UNC or Miami.

Advertisement
He has us losing two nonconferences games. So, he is saying that he are losing to App???

Mandel is solid but for some reason he has had some hate for Miami over the past couple years. I don't know if this is right but I think Mandel had us going like 6-6 or 5-7 last year? Somebody can check me on that. But I know him and the old Duke writer Laura Keely **** all over Miami last year one day on twitter.

Fully looking forward to proving him wrong this year. And every other doubter.

Was I dreaming or did a goldenized team with nothing on the line, stomp sPitt last year at THEIR HOUSE? So that same team will win the coastal?

Advertisement
Everything would have to go right for Pitt to win the Coastal. They're not a bad team but all those seniors don't mean squat if they can't actually play. There's nobody on their roster that even slightly concerns me besides Connor and he's coming back from cancer treatment. The rest of their skill position talent (including QB) is poor to mediocre. I'm sure they'll be stout against the run on defense but once again, we're not talking about an athletic team here. Good offenses should be able to light them up. 8 win team....maybe.

He has us losing two nonconferences games. So, he is saying that he are losing to App???

Mandel is solid but for some reason he has had some hate for Miami over the past couple years. I don't know if this is right but I think Mandel had us going like 6-6 or 5-7 last year? Somebody can check me on that. But I know him and the old Duke writer Laura Keely **** all over Miami last year one day on twitter.

Fully looking forward to proving him wrong this year. And every other doubter.

That's not hate, that's a good guess with al at the helm.

Advertisement
We punked Pits on the road last season with the UEquipment coach roaming the sidelines clapping away ~ 15 penalties. Not a ****ing thing to be worried about.

7ac.jpg

This is what happens when you had a coach who made 4-5 star talent look like UR-2star talent. No one is going to predict us to do anything until we prove it on the field. I don't even look at predictions right now...they are basing it off what we did under all of our predecessors at coaching.

With our D line coach Kool, and Richt at the helm... **** mother fvckers know what's coming!! The U!

Advertisement
Back