Stewart Mandel...ACC 2016 Predictions

I'd be extremely shocked and disappointed if the Canes don't win the Coastal this year.

Period. No qualification of that statement. We have talent at key positions and an experienced staff...plus we get FSU at home.

No excuses, get it done.

Advertisement
LOL at lame motherfckers doing the chihuahua shiver about fcking Pitt. Sad state of affairs.

That's an 8 or 9 win team at their max. They don't recruit from the pool we do, and now that we have a real HC we have a better staff. Better staff with loads more talent should mean that we stomp the fck out of them.

I remember how you posted in another thread that it'll be at least 4 years before the Canes can win the Coastal. I agree with you 100%. We just need gradual rebuilding and progress every year in years 1-3. That'll be fine.

I believe that we need to just see improvement from Richt in years 1-3. We need to start at 5 or 6 wins in year 1. Then we get up to 7-6 in year 2 and 9-4 in year 3. We need to get a 5-7-9 or 6-7-9 pattern going heading into year 4. That'll be progress.

Advertisement
By that time in the season the Canes are storming!

Miami 45, Pittsburgh 20

Conner is a beast but will not make enough plays all by himself.

Advertisement
From the AP:
"There hasn't been a repeat division champion since 2011, while the past three champs were all teams picked to finish fifth or worse in the seven-team field."
Maybe he's just playing this^ angle but with the schedule of @UNC, [MENTION=690]Miami[/MENTION] and @Clemson it ain't happening.

We were so much better than that Pitt team last year it was laughable. They are built like a boring, 80's or 90's Big Ten team, just without the high end talent that Ohio State or Penn State would have some years. I guess if you think their defense is going to stop everybody and they are just going to eat up the clock every game with their running game, you could argue they have a shot at winning the Coastal. But why you think that's going to happen, based on last year, I have no idea.

Advertisement
Back