Stevenson Was Bad Tonight

Dude was on the sideline puking his heels up all game because he was sick as ****. He played well his first two games then you trash him lol. There’s other guys that’s been hurt multiple weeks playing with with injuries , the type that would keep most folks out.

Yet you’ll clown them too.
So why are they playing? They are hurting the team and their own worth if they are draft eligible.

Advertisement
He played very well the first two games , he wasn’t a safety then. He tries to
play sick as **** and now he’s trash lol.
I thought he played well the first 2 games also. I had no idea he was sick today. Sick or not he still played poorly. The staph should have noticed his illness adjusted.

Advertisement
I thought he played well the first 2 games also. I had no idea he was sick today. Sick or not he still played poorly. The staph should have noticed his illness adjusted.
He was on the sideline more in the second half. He at least tried , that takes balls in my book. Especially when you know theres theads like this and tweets . A lot of kids these days run from the moment when they know they can’t play at 100%. He also won’t make excuses.

How do you know they’re hitting their team? Maybe they’re the better option , there’s ways to make the pain subside. Believe it or not there’s kids that care and want to win.
So why even bring up guys (plural) being injured and playing when most couldn't/wouldn't? That makes is seem like they aren't performing to their potential which does hurt the team and their draft prospects.

Not meant to be confrontational ... genuinely interested to know.

Seems pretty obvious our inability to get pressure from just the DEs (and having to blitz way too often) is exposing all of the flaws of this defense.

Advertisement
He was on the sideline more in the second half. He at least tried , that takes balls in my book. Especially when you know theres theads like this and tweets . A lot of kids these days run from the moment when they know they can’t play at 100%. He also won’t make excuses.
Some players literally run from tackling opportunities

He just was. He couldn't play at Georgia. This is why we have him. The dropped INT was bad early on. He had multiple mishaps after that, most notably getting burned for 2 TD'S late in the game when we had it kinda close.

I don't understand why he is returning kicks either. He is not dynamic, super fast or shifty at all.

Dude had all of this first round talk bs. I see a guy who is anywhere from late 4th round to free agent.
You’re a special kind of stupid. He had three passes thrown at him in the first half. Zero receptions and one pass was almost intercepted. If you actually went to the games, you would have seen him throwing up on the sidelines. You might also have noticed the trainers shoving Pedialyte down his throat, to get him going. They put DJ in, because he was buckled at the knees. After they gave up the TD with him on the bench, he went back in. You might have overheard them saying “come on two, we need you”. As for slow, he’s been clocked a 22 in practice. He’s was a low 4 kid in high school…. In the first two games he was second on the team in tackles, four pass breakups and only three passes were caught on him, for less than 20 yards. He had more pass breakups than the entire team combined. Include the first half and the only number that changes is number of pass breakups goes up by one. You sir shouldn’t be allowed to post without adult supervision. Fwiw he was 205 before the game and weighed in almost ten pounds lighter after the game. 🤡 I don’t believe you’ve ever back squatted 565 or cleaned 365. He’s as elite as we’ve seen at that position in a long time.

Advertisement
No one buy this Stevenson ain’t a dog crap
Everyone get burn if pass rush suck XHoward the league best CB gets toast one a game ..

So why even bring up guys (plural) being injured and playing when most couldn't/wouldn't? That makes is seem like they aren't performing to their potential which does hurt the team and their draft prospects.

Not meant to be confrontational ... genuinely interested to know.

Seems pretty obvious our inability to get pressure from just the DEs (and having to blitz way too often) is exposing all of the flaws of this defense.
I brought it up because I see ******** ****ting all over kids calling them
trash while most of these “ fans “ have never played a down for UM. They love ya two weeks then you’re trash a week later. Even though everyone saw one of them puking half the game .

Advertisement
We rarely run man and even more rare run press. Players are ****ed because they know their numbers in man are far better than Mannys weak *** zones.
As I said other day kids don't believe he puts them in the best position to succeed .

Really? There's are play where our CBs co.e.out looking like is press. Like on the play where Stevenson almost caught the INT. Idk why you fight so hard to get him here to play zone?

I also don't understand bashing players but especially this kid. Him, JHH, Chantz, and Bubba have found ways to show up despite poor coaching. He can play CB. He's just so physical any 'smart' DC starts to grool and gets creative. Which seems like that happened at UGA.

Really? There's are play where our CBs co.e.out looking like is press. Like on the play where Stevenson almost caught the INT. Idk why you fight so hard to get him here to play zone?

I also don't understand bashing players but especially this kid. Him, JHH, Chantz, and Bubba have found ways to show up despite poor coaching. He can play CB. He's just so physical any 'smart' DC starts to grool and gets creative. Which seems like that happened at UGA.
With T Rob coming in everyone expected more man , even the players. Majority the time it’s a big cushion or bail technique. The only thing that’s changed is personel packages . Multiple strikers or more db’s on the field at times , but the same ole zone.

Advertisement
Back