Stevenson Was Bad Tonight

Southbeach44

Sophomore
Premium
He just was. He couldn't play at Georgia. This is why we have him. The dropped INT was bad early on. He had multiple mishaps after that, most notably getting burned for 2 TD'S late in the game when we had it kinda close.

I don't understand why he is returning kicks either. He is not dynamic, super fast or shifty at all.

Dude had all of this first round talk bs. I see a guy who is anywhere from late 4th round to free agent.

Advertisement
He just was. He couldn't play at Georgia. This is why we have him. The dropped INT was bad early on. He had multiple mishaps after that, most notably getting burned for 2 TD'S late in the game when we had it kinda close.

I don't understand why he is returning kicks either. He is not dynamic, super fast or shifty at all.

Dude had all of this first round talk bs. I see a guy who is anywhere from late 4th round to free agent.
Blame the coaches for this. Recruit and develop and you’re not stuck with 4 or 5 year guys never making it.

Why on punts? Well, ask the great Manolo Diaz. Again with the favorite senior guy..

Advertisement
Advertisement
U must be an NFL scout. How did u grade our boy tonight and where would u put his sorry *** in the draft??
I’m not saying he’s good or that he should be drafted and in what round. I’m addressing the forecasting of a late 4th rounder to not even being drafted. Being a late 4th rounder isn’t comparable to a nondrafted invite bro. A 4th rounder is making a team a non drafted player has no guarantee.

Advertisement
My point was that if he plays well the rest of the year and tests well at the combine he COULD go late 4th at best IMO. If he plays like he did tonight, he will be on a practice squad.

He **** sure is not a first second or third rounder like many on here hoped he would be when he transferred in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back