Stevenson Was Bad Tonight

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's VERY Aggressive. There's nothing wrong with that, but you can't bump and run all game long. There were times were he was up on his guy as he was the field corner. There's just no reason to press in that situation.

He got setup for the double move by an experienced OC. They had him right where they wanted in a situation I just explained earlier. There's no reason to play that tight when the QB isn't Aaron Rodgers.

Advertisement
He's VERY Aggressive. There's nothing wrong with that, but you can't bump and run all game long. There were times were he was up on his guy as he was the field corner. There's just no reason to press in that situation.

He got setup for the double move by an experienced OC. They had him right where they wanted in a situation I just explained earlier. There's no reason to play that tight when the QB isn't Aaron Rodgers.
We rarely run man and even more rare run press. Players are ****ed because they know their numbers in man are far better than Mannys weak *** zones.
As I said other day kids don't believe he puts them in the best position to succeed .

They were waiting for an isolation play like that all game. For them couldn’t have came at a better time then when they needed to create a bigger separation in the score

Advertisement
He played very well the first two games , he wasn’t a safety then. He tries to
play sick as **** and now he’s trash lol.

Eh, I didn't talk ****, but he wasn't all that through 2 games either. He's aight. There is a reason he's here. idc if he's your boy or not.

If he's not 100% and he's a liability because of it, then he shouldn't be out there. You blame who you want.

He was throwing up first quarter in a trashcan on the sidelines
He was sick as **** coming in yet he said he wanted to tough it out. He played a lot of snaps in 110 degrees on field temperature , yet we have people calling him trash. This is why Miami is viewed as the trashiest fan base in cfb. It’s well earned.

Dude was on the sideline puking his heels up all game because he was sick as ****. He played well his first two games then you trash him lol. There’s other guys that’s been hurt multiple weeks playing with with injuries , the type that would keep most folks out.

Yet you’ll clown them too.
I’m stunned at this thread. And that takes a lot here

Eh, I didn't talk ****, but he wasn't all that through 2 games either. He's aight. There is a reason he's here. idc if he's your boy or not.

If he's not 100% and he's a liability because of it, then he shouldn't be out there. You blame who you want.
Aight? Everyone had his **** in their mouths last week lol. He was one of the only players that held their own versus Bama . But now he’s back to “playing out of position“

Ok.

Advertisement
Back