Stevenson Was Bad Tonight

I thought he played well the first 2 games also. I had no idea he was sick today. Sick or not he still played poorly. The staph should have noticed his illness adjusted.
No he didn’t he played well, just messed up on the last touchdown, so stop with the illogical/emotional posts, cause they are not true.

Advertisement
By all means, I also listed a bunch of **** that he was involved with, too. PFF and my own eyes support the same opinion. idc what "football guys" say about anything...I watch football guys make enough dumb decisions on and off the field to say they are about as fallible as anyone.

If you want to go back to the condensed game and pick out plays that support he "held his own" against Alabama, by all means...the floor is yours. If you can find one or two, more power to you, but I listed out a lot of **** plays, man. I rewatched the defensive plays right before I slapped send and I didn't see any plays where he showed he "held his own". I thought he had a straight up bad game, even worse after a focused (albeit, pretty fast) re-watch.

To be very honest, I couldn't give less of a fvck how he played against App State...it was App State and he was defending a few balls thrown by Chase Brice intended for Corey Sutton. Like, good for him, but it was App State. If you really think his performance against App State somehow offsets his game against Alabama and his game against Michigan State (idc what the excuse was...because if he was impaired, he shouldn't have been out there), idk what to tell you. Again, I'm not saying he's a bum, but he looks like just a guy...he wasn't very good at Georgia either, btw...

He'll have good games, Cribby...but so far, I see the same guy that played at Georgia. He's aight and will probably feast on players of lesser talent (although, today...yikes), but he's not yet that baller that has been advertised. Perhaps he looks great in comparison to the rest of the slop we're trotting out there.
You have no idea what your talking about.

Advertisement
Prove otherwise or throw on your cape and hit the bricks.
I’m not the one needs to prove anything. You are the one who claims he was bad and hasn’t back it up wit an explanation. Your like the guy who is calling our insiders… focus on the one bad play he made but neglects all the other 4-5plays he made. So again, you don’t know what you are talking about. Also some guy already spit on your illogical take with stats and facts. How bout you go at his with your facts and stats, but you can’t cause you don’t have and there’s none to get.

I’m not the one needs to prove anything. You are the one who claims he was bad and hasn’t back it up wit an explanation. Your like the guy who is calling our insiders… focus on the one bad play he made but neglects all the other 4-5plays he made. So again, you don’t know what you are talking about. Also some guy already spit on your illogical take with stats and facts. How bout you go at his with your facts and stats, but you can’t cause you don’t have and there’s none to get.
I literally listed a laundry list of plays against Alabama lmfao. Against App State he had a few nice plays...but again it's App State...who cares that he defended a few passes against Corey Sutton lmfao.

I started watching Michigan State...got 8m into the condensed video and while there was a bunch of nothing, he also got caught pinching inside again on a run that bounced to his side and he got dusted by Walker. I'll keep watching when I get home.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back