Stevenson and Bogle

Advertisement
We don't care about Stevens or bagel you know why
IncomparableDishonestBluejay-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
And add to the fact they got ZERO pressure on Lawrence in the title game...They'll pony at least something up for Bogle, a stud edge rusher.
They got zero pressure because there dudes had zero conditioning. Saw the same thing against UGA as well. A couple of 1st down and their DL was exhausted!

Notice how the moms are pushing their sons to go UGA and Bama when clearly Miami is a better school academically than any SEC school minus Vanderbilt. Word amongst several coaching circles in Dade county is that Stevensons mom got $75,000 from UGA. I knw several coaches at the HS and 7 on 7 level and most of the chatter is about that transaction. I am not connected in Broward but im pretty sure thats whats happening with Bogle. Parents pimping their kids future, is the common theme here.

Technically UGA is a better school academically than Miami

Bama will pay to ensure a #1 Class and Saban will pay to take a kid away from Miami.
No unfortunately we're not that important of a program for people to pay players not to come here

You're a little kid guided I think

Advertisement
The Stevenson family has been on the take since he was playing Optimist football. Mom has had her rent paid for since forever on the back of her son.

I don't know nothin about Bogle in real life, but Stevenson, I do, and he has always been on the take. It is what it is.

He's paying momma's bills, not sure I can argue with that.

Most of the SEC schools deliver bags, the ones who are getting the players are just better than us at the moment. Be honest. The program was on a downward spiral with Richt that's why we get beaten out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tax evasion would be the most obvious..
.. i am sure none of these outstanding citizens are reporting this during their tax filing.

Put the screws on a couple of them and they will sing

100%

You want to bust the whole bag game? It's not the NCAA who's the key here.

The IRS is the way to do it. Tax fraud. That's your ticket.

Don't forget, that's how they got Al Capone.

Advertisement
Back