Stevenson and Bogle

JOE'CANE

Senior
Notice how the moms are pushing their sons to go UGA and Bama when clearly Miami is a better school academically than any SEC school minus Vanderbilt. Word amongst several coaching circles in Dade county is that Stevensons mom got $75,000 from UGA. I knw several coaches at the HS and 7 on 7 level and most of the chatter is about that transaction. I am not connected in Broward but im pretty sure thats whats happening with Bogle. Parents pimping their kids future, is the common theme here.

Advertisement
Notice how the moms are pushing their sons to go UGA and Bama when clearly Miami is a better school academically than any SEC school minus Vanderbilt. Word amongst several coaching circles in Dade county is that Stevensons mom got $75,000 from UGA. I knw several coaches at the HS and 7 on 7 level and most of the chatter is about that transaction. I am not connected in Broward but im pretty sure thats whats happening with Bogle. Parents pimping their kids future, is the common theme here.
I don’t doubt TS got paid but do you really think Bama is paying a kid that they are asking to grey shirt?

Advertisement

Honestly it is out of control and nothing can be done about it until the Feds get involved and throw a couple of parents and agents behind bars for racketeering...

Advertisement
Advertisement
200w.gif

Advertisement
Honestly it is out of control and nothing can be done about it until the Feds get involved and throw a couple of parents and agents behind bars for racketeering...
Not only that but since the school is public their might be some sort of corruption that goes along with it, depending on how public money is being used.

Not only that but since the school is public their might be some sort of corruption that goes along with it, depending on how public money is being used.

Tax evasion would be the most obvious..
.. i am sure none of these outstanding citizens are reporting this during their tax filing.

Put the screws on a couple of them and they will sing

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back