Stevenson and Bogle

Advertisement
I thought the SEC had a rule about only signing 25 per class, even with previous year counters?
Dawg said $EC and rules in the same sentence
F50272DB-CCC2-44E5-9AEE-5A773FC82087.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
75k is the equivalent to a couple of our plane banners. We should drop a few 75ks to get the Bogles and Stevensons.

It’s why he didn’t sign with them yet. He may actually not having to greyshirt but they told him to hold off signing. Meaning he isn’t that big of a priority for them. Whereas TS was a huge priority for UGA and talks of bags are legit.

How do you know that?

Advertisement
75K is cheap if that's all she got...

I've heard of much bigger numbers in the past, especially for local DB's.

****, who negotiated that deal for her?

I mean he didn’t exactly play the game the right way. Should have thrown another bag school in the mix.

UGA must have started laughing when they heard UM’s counter offer. A few ‘Make the Crib Great’ T Shirts and a Mark Richt signed bible.

I mean he didn’t exactly play the game the right way. Should have thrown another bag school in the mix.

UGA must have started laughing when they heard UM’s counter offer. A few ‘Make the Crib Great’ T Shirts and a Mark Richt signed bible.
Agreed kid could've got way more than 75, **** Patrick Peterson got well over 150K.

But I knew TS was getting bagged up way back in June when did that interview with Rusty Mansell & mentioned his aunt living in Atlanta & being "best friends" with Divaad, even though the 2 of them ain't even from the same part of Miami & never even played with each other lol

Advertisement
Agreed kid could've got way more than 75, **** Patrick Peterson got well over 150K.

But I knew Ty was getting bagged up way back in June when did that interview with Rusty Mansell & mentioned his aunt living in Atlanta & being "best friends" with Divaad, even though the 2 of them ain't even from the same part of Miami & never even played with each other lol

He talked about wanting to meet Tyson Campbell last winter too, even before Campbell had picked a school.

I just don't see how you let this kid at practice, football facilities, etc...When it's that blatant. I mean I know it's a fine line bc you don't want bad blood w/future teammates. But at some point you gotta put your foot down. It's like-- go ahead man take your little money, be damned if you're gonna rub our face in it though.

He talked about wanting to meet Tyson Campbell last winter too, even before Campbell had picked a school.

I just don't see how you let this kid at practice, football facilities, etc...When it's that blatant. I mean I know it's a fine line bc you don't want bad blood w/future teammates. But at some point you gotta put your foot down. It's like-- go ahead man take your little money, be damned if you're gonna rub our face in it though.

This! Manny won't have any that BS. It will definitely rub some local hangers on the wrong way, but when we strike out, at least we won't look like complete and utter simps in the process.

Advertisement
Back