Stevenson and Bogle

Advertisement
I think moving forward we need to move on from these kids much earlier in the process. Elite talents who play the waiting game aren't coming here.

Bogle's situation is different. Because we've come too far and our class fell apart at the early signing day. May as well battle it out now until the finish line.

“Eliminate the coaches”and “feels like Saban will develop him better” 🤔

Just move your *** to Tuscaloosa and stop wasting people’s time.

LOL at the moms comment about miami being new coaches...she thinks we're dumb. the staff that was recruiting you is still in tact. who's she fooling?

Advertisement
LOL at the moms comment about miami being new coaches...she thinks we're dumb. the staff that was recruiting you is still in tact. who's she fooling?

That's the beauty about all these interviews. The more the family gets interviewed the more you see how much shenanigans are at play. Some of the classic ones are kids who are borderline academic issues talk about "classroom sizes" and "school environment" and whatnot. lulz

What’s sad is that UM has better DE’s in the league than Bama. He’s going to be out of position in Bama as a 3-4 OLB to top it off. This is the problem with new money and people that don’t have it. They think short sighted. They’ll spend $20k at Gucci on clothes and accessories that will be worth nothing as they go out of style and wear out. When instead they could’ve bought a Cartier diamond that will eventually increase in value.

Bogle’s mother just see’s Bama winning games, the 1st round picks, and a potential small bag. How many DE’s has Bama produced that have gotten a big 2nd contract? I can’t think of any.
UM has DE’s signing almost $100mil contracts.

That's the beauty about all these interviews. The more the family gets interviewed the more you see how much shenanigans are at play. Some of the classic ones are kids who are borderline academic issues talk about "classroom sizes" and "school environment" and whatnot. lulz

which is why i laugh at anyone saying recruiting isn't for you. i used to think we have a chance at everyone too. not the case and its clear in this one -- he was deciding between SEC schools at the bowl and is taking his last visit to UF and now isnt sure if **** visit UM unofficially. if he doesn't come back for UOV, just kiss him goodbye. take the two transfers move on

Advertisement

also forgot Bama replaced their entire D coaching staff lol save for 1 guy, but not new coaches

Some kids/family be like:

"Hey Miami is out, their DC is gone he recruited my son"
"Well, he's back. He's the HC now"
"Yeah, I know but what about the former HC?"
"He retired"
"Mmmm I don't like it, I think I'm sending my kid to Tuscaloosa"
"Allright then, you know they changed 43 coaches in the last month?"

"Who cares about coaches"

"We'll see you and your kid in The Portal next year. Bye."

Last edited:
Advertisement
A 4 star receiver that didn’t get any play time this year at Bama was handed $10k during his OV straight from his mouth. Furthermore he said he would go andbif he didn’t get play time then he would transfer. Bogle definitely was paid, how much I don’t know.

[QUOTE="Dwinstitles, post: 3838821, member: 1165"]Maybe the kid just wants to help make it easier cause he saw his mom bust her *** all her life

Boo ... fu*king ... hoo!!

Poor mommy has it rough in america, so we ignore rules, lie, cheat, steal, break federal laws, .... that's the moral of the story here?

Unreal.[/QUOTE]
Rich people born with silver spoons in their mouth ignore the rules, lie, cheat, steal, and break federal laws. Your President and congressmen have done the same. It's the new American way.

Boo ... fu*king ... hoo!!

Poor mommy has it rough in america, so we ignore rules, lie, cheat, steal, break federal laws, .... that's the moral of the story here?

Unreal.
Rich people born with silver spoons in their mouth ignore the rules, lie, cheat, steal, and break federal laws. Your President and congressmen have done the same. It's the new American way.[/QUOTE]

YEP, THE RICHER YOU GET THE MORE RIGHT YOU ARE.......SAD.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Explain Tennessee then. 2 5* OT in this class alone.

Yep, I'm sure they just love Knoxville that much
I get what everyone is saying and I dont believe for a doubt this shady stuff isn't happening, but some kids just want to play in front of 80k every week on campus. Their weekly game day atmosphere is similar to what we had 2017 against ND. **** they're getting 40-60k for spring games.

Sometimes it's that simple.

Explain Tennessee then. 2 5* OT in this class alone.

Yep, I'm sure they just love Knoxville that much

don't underestimate how much tennessee kids worship the vols growing up. it's like a cult. vols fans raise vols fans, where our fans raise fans that turn into front runners because south florida has no loyalty.

plus, the same could've been said for us when duke decided to come here when he could've gone anywhere.

Advertisement
Back