Stetson Bennett Hammered on Good Morning America

I got some for my birthday last year from my wife.. not as impressed as I thought I’d be

20 year Macallan though.. I’d throw hands over that

Edit: maybe 25 year macallan.. I don’t remember what I’ve got in my cabinet. I get fancy gifts from rich clients
My son's first year college tuition or......

Mac 75.jpg

......decisions, decisions.

Advertisement
What does their age have to do with when someone is allowed to get drunk? I’m 42 and make sure to pass out several times a year. Hopefully that never stops. Save me your morality issues. The real issue is doing dumb **** like knocking on someone’s door at 6AM while having an adult beverage. Having said that, it’s not that serious. Hopefully he only had to take some classes and pay a fine.
If you are blacking out regularly in your 40s then you have a problem. Duh.

I love to drink a few, or a lot on a guys weekend, but you don't want to be the old eyesore.

I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time. Man a lot of you need to lighten the f up and enjoy a few ****tails.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nope. I took 11 years for my first college class in community college until I graduated UM. I had a 3.5 year hiatus in the middle of that where I discovered at the end that I was being a dumbass. I did get a master's many years after my bachelor's though.
Zero shame in that.

I took off after 1.5 years of community college and never looked back. I’m glad I don’t have the debt and I’ve ended up ok in life, but I do wonder what it would’ve been like if I had a degree. The job market is ruthless for a young family/person without one.

Kudos to you for wising up and getting it done.

Advertisement
Zero shame in that.

I took off after 1.5 years of community college and never looked back. I’m glad I don’t have the debt and I’ve ended up ok in life, but I do wonder what it would’ve been like if I had a degree. The job market is ruthless for a young family/person without one.

The only reason I want back was because my employer paid for it. Then after they laid me off, UM gave me grants that kept my debt to a minimum, hence my loyalty.

I'm glad to hear you're good, other than a degree being a job requirement, its value diminishes with experience.

Nope. I took 11 years for my first college class in community college until I graduated UM. I had a 3.5 year hiatus in the middle of that where I discovered at the end that I was being a dumbass. I did get a master's many years after my bachelor's though.
Bro, don't sweat it. I got kicked out of CC, appealed and got back in only to be thrown out permanently. Like don't ever come back here thrown out. It took me 10 years and a stint in the Navy before I got my head out of my *** and got my first degree. Us men folk are just different.

Zero shame in that.

Was one semester away from an AA @ Bcc. Got frustrated going to school on the 3rd day because of traffic, bolted and went to Lester’s for breakfast.

Decided looking into my Eggs Benny I was done with school. 13 years later it’s the best decision I ever made. Debt free and making a solid living.

Advertisement
Was one semester away from an AA @ Bcc. Got frustrated going to school on the 3rd day because of traffic, bolted and went to Lester’s for breakfast.

Decided looking into my Eggs Benny I was done with school. 13 years later it’s the best decision I ever made. Debt free and making a solid living.
Being done with school was the best decision, with Lester’s a close second

This dude is like Johnny Manziel Jr. Not quite as many red flags but the attitude and behavior is similar.
I just said this to my one friend who is a UGa fan. This guy just has to keep a good attitude and he is set for life. Appearances, a job around Athens after he is out of the NFL where he gets paid to do nothing. But a lot of stories about this kid being a massive douche and that means the potential to do something historically dumb and burn every bridge in Georgia.

That’s awesome man. Most people would have quit and never went back to finish it. And to get a masters on top of that. Bravo

Advertisement
Back