Stetson Bennett Hammered on Good Morning America

Isn’t this dude 26 years old? Lol

Yeah, that's the part that makes this less amusing. Many of us have experienced our fair share of asinine, alcohol fueled phuckery. But you outgrow it at some point (hopefully). 26 seems a bit old for these types of shenanigans. Hope he can get his **** together.

Advertisement
72fbfdc6-7e30-4af7-8c0f-6b9bc84ab0ed_text.gif

Or maybe he has a drinking problem?
People don't look at people as people, we in a stupid age where the first thing people see is race. Dividing asf.

I joke about it but I learned u can't even do that now cause it's super sensitive. I had to rewire myself and not do it cause these are bad times to divide people.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If TVD won Miami back to back titles and did this, in whatever town the team he beat was in, y’all would be claiming that towns police department was “anti Miami” and spinning some conspiracy about how they and the rest of college football are out to get Miami.

If TVD won Miami back to back titles and did this, in whatever town the team he beat was in, y’all would be claiming that towns police department was “anti Miami” and spinning some conspiracy about how they and the rest of college football are out to get Miami.
I would, but most of this board would not, as they are FSU/Deion Sanders nipple fondlers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The guy has an alcohol problem. That is pretty obvious.
If a person is in their mid-20’s and still passing/blacking out then that is typically someone who is addicted or on the short road to addiction.

The guy has an alcohol problem. That is pretty obvious.
If a person is in their mid-20’s and still passing/blacking out then that is typically someone who is addicted or on the short road to addiction.
Did you have this same opinion of Ovechkin when he went on what seemed to be a 6 month bender after he won the cup?

Advertisement
Back