Stephen Morris and Jacory Harris are at UM's practice today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why anybody would attack either kid is beyond me? But then some of our "fans" attacked Ryan Clement and Scott Covington when we were not so good in the mid-90s. Go look at Jim Kelly's college career stats and Stephen's and Jacory's are much better than his.

Didn't Clement finish a game with a broken collar bone? Beast

I believe he had a third degree separation. Covington had a concussion from the East Carolina game the week before for Ryan played. Ryan literally couldn't lift his arm. That's the famous Tremain Mack blocked punt game at West Virginia.

Pretty sure Scott had a collapsed lung. Concussion wouldn't have kept him out back in those days. Clement really sacked up because it would have been Steve Kelly if Ryan couldn't go.

You are correct. It was a collapsed lung because he got he ribs cracked against East Carolina the week before.

J12 was my quarterback while I was a student at UM. He will forever be my f***'n dude!

I hope that wasn't your first accounting of Miami football. It's sad we have generations of Canes fans who never saw us as the real U.

Yeah man I'm only 17 nonetheless I'm still a huge cane fan, live in a gator house I just separated myself young and haven't looked back! Just want to see this team turn the corner on Saturday!

Advertisement
Never hate on the players. J12 almost brought this program back. When was the last time any of you clowns put the 305 on your back and gave it your all for your city?

Whipple/nix ruined Jacory

Never hate on the players. J12 almost brought this program back. When was the last time any of you clowns put the 305 on your back and gave it your all for your city?

Whipple/nix ruined Jacory

That miami northwestern team and class was the most overated bunch of lazy under achievers i have seen... I could blame it on randy but i wont

Advertisement
Back