Stephen Morris and Jacory Harris are at UM's practice today

IHATETHISPLACE

Thunderdome
B2P-md6IAAIVbMt.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep them as far away from Kaaya as possible.

my thoughts exactly! I can already hear Jacory & Stephen telling him

"why did you check it down to Duke when you had Dorsett with double coverage"
"what? you audibled to a run because they were in cover 2? naw kid, you gotta trust your arm"

STAY AWAY FROM KAAYA!

Leave J-12 alone. He suffered enough under Randy. His senior year was better picture of what he could have been here. And Morris overachieved, so cut him slack too. Besides, Harris did beat the feather people once, didn't he. And let's not forget Morris beat the frigging gator. That along gives him free ride. These are our brothers. If that isn't enough then you are not a Cane and just wouldn't understand.

The correlation between Corch dyck sucking and player attacking is scary. It's always the dudes groveling for Corch nut who are the most vile toward former and present players.

Advertisement
Good to see J-12

Gettin a check to do what he loves doing.

More than many of us will ever be able to say in our lives.

Advertisement
Nice job with the player hate. And you guys wonder why top recruits don't want to play for UM. SMDH!

Advertisement
If Kaaya says in the post game presser, you win some you lose some.... I will kill Morris myself.

Why anybody would attack either kid is beyond me? But then some of our "fans" attacked Ryan Clement and Scott Covington when we were not so good in the mid-90s. Go look at Jim Kelly's college career stats and Stephen's and Jacory's are much better than his. Bottomline, Fisch did a nice job protecting Jacory in 2011 and Stephen in 2012. Stephen's issue last year was he got hurt mid-season and we lost our best offensive player in Duke and then we starting losing our best wide outs at the end of the season.

Last edited:
Those two are family and more canes than Golden will ever be or anybody posting here and taking shots at them.

:neonu:

Advertisement
Back