Stephen Field hired as TE Coach

Advertisement
You keep implying that you have all this behind the scenes knowledge. By all means, please educate us.

Alot of yall have the same mindset as several UM administrations, so its actually useless, but sometimes if you stay quiet long enuff and pay attention you might learn something!

Advertisement
we got one of lukes fanboys defending him like he's god gifts to earth. in a few games, well find out luke created miami and is the reason miami is a city.

He’s not only defending him - I actually understand that, although i don’t agree - he thinks the Pruitts, sabans, fishers of the world understand dade players more than anyone at UM would. That is the part that is mind boggling. If he’s playing the race card, those coaches and programs would be the first programs to draw his ire for ostensibly buying players and luring them to a racist atmosphere (you can make all the slavery analogies you want here). But instead, he and his ilk put UM on blast. No wonder Alf Gluten pulled his hair out during recruiting - he was losing kids to bags and swash buckling dirty coaches who loved skirting the rules of recruiting while UM did things the more right way.

Luke and his ilk will NEVER be happy with anyone at UM - ever. ****, he’ll turn in UM to the ncaa at the first chance he get rather than work with the program to the extent he can.

Last edited:
Alot of yall have the same mindset as several UM administrations, so its actually useless, but sometimes if you stay quiet long enuff and pay attention you might learn something!

The football program disappeared under an admin that was more liberal than your sexuality.

Advertisement
He’s not only defending him - I actually understand that, although i don’t agree - he thinks the Pruitts, sabans, fishers of the world understand dade players more than anyone at UM would. That is the part that is mind boggling. If he’s playing the race card, those coaches and programs would be the first programs to draw his ire for ostensibly buying players and luring them to a racist atmosphere (you can make all the slavery analogies you want here). But instead, he and his ilk put UM on blast. No wonder Alf Gluten pulled his hair out during recruiting - he was losing kids to bags and swash buckling dirty coaches who loved skirting the rules of recruiting while UM did things the more right way.

Luke and his ilk will NEVER be happy with anyone at UM - ever. ****, he’ll turn in UM to the ncaa at the first chance he get rather than work with the program to the extent he can.

Another clueless post!

So you have nothing to add. I was being sincere.

If you was being sincere, good, so research my previous post, the mere fact that anybody that bashes luke tge way several of yall do shows how out of touch most are with UM football. Alot of great history and insight that many will never understand, some will some wont, at this point either you know or you dont. For a guy to think the penn disgrace moron was losing recruits because of bags, even without bags those morons like many on here are still clueless. Anybody that tries to come here and run big 10 style football are either double agents or morons, no other way around it.

Advertisement
If you dont think the troll had an agenda, you're fooling yourself!

Clearly her agenda was to discriminate against the unqualified black coach she hired. But at least she's not burning crosses like that racist, xenophobe Frenk.

Hes from Palm Beach...and went to an HBCU. I mean im not sure if some understand the demo of palm beach.....but its really rich or really poor with blacks or whites. Dont think he sought out...he is from it.

He went to Lakes at a time Lakes was 80% black -- there were maybe two other white kids in the school playing football or basketball. He was lucky to make it to his 18th birthday. Dude was hanging on Tamarind Ave and in the Raw in high school. If you know Palm Beach, then you know that there are pockets in those areas that make Pork n Beans look like the Delano. And you also know that outside of crack heads, no white person would even consider driving through there during the day. Coach Fields was no punk wannabe who grew up in Kendal.

Advertisement
The moron's are the one's like you who dont understand where luke's allegiance has always been, apparently you like the ignorant UM administration continue to be blind to reality. UM would be way better off if they h ad luke as an ally, but ok, 18yrs later, let's see what happens, wake up imbecile!

Bahahahahah....Here's a guy luke that hung from clown a$$ Timmy Brewster nuts...Literally swung on his nuts for two years. Jounreyman bum a$$ coach if there ever was one.

Luke is an absolute clown and forever embarrasses himself every time he opens his little self-serving two-faced, agenda pushing, blabbermouth.

Last edited:
If you was being sincere, good, so research my previous post, the mere fact that anybody that bashes luke tge way several of yall do shows how out of touch most are with UM football. Alot of great history and insight that many will never understand, some will some wont, at this point either you know or you dont. For a guy to think the penn disgrace moron was losing recruits because of bags, even without bags those morons like many on here are still clueless. Anybody that tries to come here and run big 10 style football are either double agents or morons, no other way around it.

Here you go again. You keep implying that you have some knowledge, but won't share it. Naturally, what I believe is you have no substance to share. Just like you didn't know the actual history of 2 Live Crew or Luke's role with them.

So again, you claim to have all these lessons for us. Please share. We're all waiting.

Last edited:
lol hes a race baiting jack ***. you gonna tell DJ and Vilma they dont know the history of the school they played for?

You sound very ignorant, and clearly don't know what you're talking about. You should stop carrying on with that narrative about Luke and leave the argument to people who have a legitimate beef.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back