Stephen Field hired as TE Coach

Advertisement
The moron's are the one's like you who dont understand where luke's allegiance has always been, apparently you like the ignorant UM administration continue to be blind to reality. UM would be way better off if they h ad luke as an ally, but ok, 18yrs later, let's see what happens, wake up imbecile!
Look just 2 posts above yours to see lukes allegiance. You're flossing with his nut hair right now.

LMAO RESPECT THE MIAMI CULTURE???? You think those dudes respect the miami culture? Bruh you just said that Saban, Kirby, etc respect the Miami culture. Man I'm done

Ok genius, the clueless seem to stay clueless. Ask eddie gran what happened to em when he was at Fsu with the devonta freeman situation. In fact gumbo found out and basically had to give em a lesson. Apparently you dont understand our Culture in Miami, that's obvious!

Ok genius, the clueless seem to stay clueless. Ask eddie gran what happened to em when he was at Fsu with the devonta freeman situation. In fact gumbo found out and basically had to give em a lesson. Apparently you dont understand our Culture in Miami, that's obvious!

you got your head out of lukes ***?

Advertisement
This is exactly the toxic kind of attitude that plagues dade players, coaches, etc. Folks think that the respect factor is the way to live but what they don't realize is that this groupthink is part of the problem.

The toxic attitude you must be referring to is by those who have always had underlying agenda's that have and continue to create negative situations, to that point i agree!

lmao at humble himself down. i was born and raised in miami and actually attended UM unlike you. no one calling my school a racist institution bc we fired a coach after 4-5 years of losing deserve a shred of respect. go continue hanging out with that racist *******. maybe **** send you a hat for his pee wee team

Who cares, cause its sad if your claim is true that you went there that you were that close and still cant see, there is a fitting name for people like you!

BS (as in what Luke is full of). Yes, racism is real, it's still a very real problem. However, Luke sees racism in everything and anything that doesn't go how he wants it to go. He is so full of himself and thinks that his view of how things should be run are THE only way things should be run, that if anything goes against that he sees racism in it. Yes, he's dealt with racism....but his behavior is akin to a woman who's been sexually assaulted in the past and now views every single man that talks to her as a predator and a threat. He can't separate what's real and what's not.

The problem with you and people who think like you, you're psychologically sick cause you continue to try and judge and tell the victims how they should act and react instead of dealing with the perpatrators. Leave sexual assault victims out of this, cause obviously you feel like those women have become full of themselves after becoming victims, honestly, you should just STFU until you know how to make sense!

Who cares, cause its sad if your claim is true that you went there that you were that close and still cant see, there is a fitting name for people like you!

lol my claim? u want to meet up in Temecula and exchange Cane Cards? also, you're wildly off here on your assumption of UM. also, whats the name? go ahead and say it.

Advertisement
Look just 2 posts above yours to see lukes allegiance. You're flossing with his nut hair right now.

Please, if you're a ******, you should not broadcast it, real men dont respect that type of behavior, but yes luke is a comrade if that's what you meant!

lol my claim? u want to meet up in Temecula and exchange Cane Cards? also, you're wildly off here on your assumption of UM. also, whats the name? go ahead and say it.

There would be no need for me to meet you except to slap some sense into you, other than that the only card that needs to be exchanged are 3x5 cards with Miami history lessons on them for you!

Does anyone else find it ironic that we are having this discussion in a thread about a white guy who played at a historically black college and coached at another?

There would be no need for me to meet you except to slap some sense into you, other than that the only card that needs to be exchanged are 3x5 cards with Miami history lessons on them for you!

go ahead explain miami to someone who was born and raised there. go ahead. tell me why i should worship a dumbass rapper? its kinda sad bc luke does do good work with his kids, but its the nonsense that comes with him that makes him so unlikeable. also, never got the name you wanted to call me.

Advertisement
Does anyone else find it ironic that we are having this discussion in a thread about a white guy who played at a historically black college and coached at another?

we got one of lukes fanboys defending him like he's god gifts to earth. in a few games, well find out luke created miami and is the reason miami is a city.

Please, if you're a ******, you should not broadcast it, real men dont respect that type of behavior, but yes luke is a comrade if that's what you meant!
lukes other concubines ever get jealous of your computer privileges?

Advertisement
go ahead explain miami to someone who was born and raised there. go ahead. tell me why i should worship a dumbass rapper? its kinda sad bc luke does do good work with his kids, but its the nonsense that comes with him that makes him so unlikeable. also, never got the name you wanted to call me.

Who said worship, the fact that you called him "dumb" shows how dumb you are, lol, clearly you just want to talk and not understand, so stay amongst the clueless. Im not sure where you were born and raised, but obviously their are ducks everywhere!

Who said worship, the fact that you called him "dumb" shows how dumb you are, lol, clearly you just want to talk and not understand, so stay amongst the clueless. Im not sure where you were born and raised, but obviously their are ducks everywhere!

so baselessly calling UM racist for firing randy (his own words) makes him smart? got it

Advertisement
Back