Steele's defense and some...

There qb was like a top 10-15 dual threat qb when he came out as a recruit.
Southern Miss QB? I know BCU QB was a 4 star QB, so his athleticism didn't surprise me. Our kids seemingly being caught off guard by it is what surprised me.

Advertisement
Did coach get Bakered from the “hurt myself“ thread tho?
C17E6BD6-95FC-4336-87CA-5814D6E01E63.jpeg

Some are not going to be patient ... the types whose makeup is to be nothing more than malcontents. There will always be something for them.

Most knew this was more than a 1-year build. We just want to see that we've turned the corner.

I’m patient, I just know Flagg isn’t the guy physically or athletically and it’s a major hole in our defense. I don’t blame Mario or strong whatsoever and don’t expect them to trot out a true freshman for the **** of it. Its a talent problem they had little/no control of coming into the season, and it’s being addressed in recruiting. But it still hurts seeing a couple major holes on what would otherwise be a top 10 team.

I respect guys like Flagg and steed immensely for their character, effort and how they represent the U. But we need the young guys to get with it fast if we’re going to compete for an acc ship

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back