Steelers Notebook: Chickillo Turning Heads

Advertisement
I'm really pulling for Chick to do very, very well.

He really got screwed by Golden and crew.

Golden couldn't lead a breakout from a two-hole outhouse.

By stifling his development in an area that truly fits his skill set, Al Golden helped to cultivate the intangibles that accompany playing outside of a good scheme fit, over weight, and being a guard for the linebackers. Chickillo stay proving why Al Golden is great, and of course Muhammed Wilkerson.

Advertisement
That dude said he can't hate the hurricanes because we beat them bad every year he was in college. Shameful. Even Randy was 2-2 against those punk *** Noles.

It's going to be a strange feeling as a Steelers fan when I'm forced to smash my tv when Chick actually contributes this year as a rookie. I should send the shattered glass and components to Hecht.

Chick is going to be one of those players that if he plays well in the NFL...and if golden is still around..he will have to fall on his sword. He screwed him. He lied to him too. Told him when we recruited him we weren't running a 3-4. Smh. Chick is classy so he will take the high road but I would never speak to golden again. Cost him a chance at millions.

Advertisement
Chick is going to be one of those players that if he plays well in the NFL...and if golden is still around..he will have to fall on his sword. He screwed him. He lied to him too. Told him when we recruited him we weren't running a 3-4. Smh. Chick is classy so he will take the high road but I would never speak to golden again. Cost him a chance at millions.

so IF he does well golden sucks

if he doesn't, golden sucks

got it.

so IF he does well golden sucks

if he doesn't, golden sucks

got it.
Yes golden will always suck.

I'm really pulling for Chick to do very, very well.

He really got screwed by Golden and crew.

Golden couldn't lead a breakout from a two-hole outhouse.

This, kid was a 4-3 DE that should've played at around 260-265. Instead we blew him up to 280 and we all know the rest.

Advertisement
Quote from Vince Williams:

Who do you hate more? The Miami Hurricanes or the Baltimore Ravens?

Oh, that's crazy. Man, that's bad. Oh man. It's a tie. It's bad. I don't know. That's a tough one. You know what, I really can't hate the Hurricanes that much because we beat them really bad every year that I was in college.

F**K AL GOLDEN!!

Read more: Inside the Steelers: Rookie linebacker Chickillo continues to excel | TribLIVE
Follow us: [MENTION=1782]Trib[/MENTION]live on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

Chick turned heads at the U also but it was because he was looking for the running back that had just run bye him. He may make it as a backup in the nfl but just not a ton of talent and hustle only gets you so far.

Advertisement
Let's wait and see how the regular season plays out. As a raiders and Hurricanes fan i've been burned by these training camp/greentree superstars too many times.

Advertisement
Back