Steelers Mike Tomlin to Chase Young

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mike Tomlin has been to two Super Bowls. Won plenty of games and IMO is one of the best coaches in the league. Plenty of teams would kill to have him. Not sure wtf you’re talking about.

Yup, 2 superbowls within 4 years of Cowher leaving. Once Cowhers guys started to leave, what has he done? Nothing, and finished with 8 wins 3 times and 9 wins once in the past 9 years.

Advertisement
Yup, 2 superbowls within 4 years of Cowher leaving. Once Cowhers guys started to leave, what has he done? Nothing, and finished with 8 wins 3 times and 9 wins once in the past 9 years.

Lol, so what about the years that he didnt go 8-8 and 9-7 in that 9 year span? Just fvck those years huh? The 10,11, 12, 13 win seasons along with having the best record currently. If he hasn’t done “squat” then no one outside of 3-4 coaches have done squat either.

Also factor in he is coaching during the Patriots run which is the greatest run of all time. Lol this guy

That's like making it to the cfb playoff most years to lose to sabans 5 star talent all the time. Or being a knick fan during jordans era. If someone has to convince u that the Steelers have a good HC then stop watching football.

Advertisement
Tomlin is to the Steelers what Coker is to the Hurricanes. Won big with a team built by someone else, and is average to slightly above average on his own.
Not saying he is a bad coach, but he isn't anywhere near the top.

The Steelers are the best ran organization in football , from the top down. I don’t think Tomlin is an elite coach but i think he’s a really good coach. Mike isn’t an x/o guy but he’s perfect for dealing with men. He knows how to deal with egotistical , pro athletes. He’s a leader of men and is the lead alpha of an alpha driven sport. That deserves props imo, he’s a modern day Phil Jackson.

Tomlin is to the Steelers what Coker is to the Hurricanes. Won big with a team built by someone else, and is average to slightly above average on his own.
Coker? Nah lol

Advertisement
That's a ridiculous insult to Tomlin. Coker wasn't average to above average on his own. He basically crashed the entire program rapidly. Complete cultural destruction. You think if Tomlin got fired he'd get no offers until some someone decided to at an expansion team to the CFL?

Tomlin is a good coach. He may not be off the charts good, but he's good.

Coker destroyed the program completely.

That's a ridiculous insult to Tomlin. Coker wasn't average to above average on his own. He basically crashed the entire program rapidly. Complete cultural destruction. You think if Tomlin got fired he'd get no offers until some someone decided to at an expansion team to the CFL?

Tomlin is a good coach. He may not be off the charts good, but he's good.

Coker destroyed the program completely.

Again, I didn't say he is bad, but he simply isn't better than above average. He is 3-5 in the playoffs since Cowhers teams have disappeared. He had a couple great 12-13 win seasons, and just as many 8 win seasons. As I said, average to above average.

To me, Tomlin is a people manager and he is great at it. He has a strong personality to handle the players that perform on the field, but might be handful in the locker room.

Even if it may not be from direct coaching, Tomlin positively affects the win/loss bottom line for the Steelers.

Advertisement
Back