Steed by unpopular demand

Advertisement
It's enough that he's made it back from two serious injuries. It's amazing he's continued to pursue his dream when most would've quit.

I have zero doubt in my mind that he'll be a success in life. Most here clamor for only a few, the best on any given team, and expect them to be as great as many of our past greats.

They'll label players scrubs, jags, and even ask some to GTFO. It takes all types to build a team and your son is always doing his best as are the vast majority of the team.

We as fans dream of national championships. The players, they dream of that too, the NFL, and all kinds of things. I have no clue where or how it ends for your boy, but I know I would be proud of his journey so far. No shame in any of it. Continued success and thanks for posting the video.
Would be REALLY cool if he ended up in Jax with Shaq 👀

Advertisement
Started progressing from mid way point of the szn.

Actually glad to se ehim out there running around a bit. Hope he finishes strong as a CANE.
People forget this was his first real constant pt. You could see the light coming when the streak started.

I also think he was jacked around some by the staff.

He was one of the better lb's in spring. He'll be in the rotation next year and is the perfect Miami Mario guy . Hard nosed , smart , hard worker and unselfish. If you're building a culture you keep these type kids around to show the youth how things are done.

He might not be what he was before the major injuries but it's amazing what he can still do. He's a solid spot starter ,rotation guy at Miami after multiple injuries that finishes a lot of kids careers.

I always said the lumping him in with other lb's here was always bs.

It all comes down to how much his former injuries hold him back. Kid looked so much better as the season went on. If he can cover and get that short burst and hip rotation back he’ll do more than contribute. Definitely up there with Keontra as the two I trust most as of right now.

Hopefully Cave and Brooks (if he’s still on the team and healthy) can also reach their potential and then we wouldn’t be so worried about midfield. I expect to see Wesley out there a lot regardless.

Still feel strongly we need an MLB transfer to be confident. But it’s nice to know we’ve got Steed in the mix.

People forget this was his first real constant pt. You could see the light coming when the streak started.

He was one of the better lb's in spring. He'll be in the rotation next year and is the perfect Miami Mario guy . Hard nosed , smart , hard worker and unselfish. If you're building a culture you keep these type kids around to show the youth how things are done.

He might not be what he was before the major injuries but it's amazing what he can still do. He's a solid spot starter ,rotation guy at Miami after multiple injuries that finishes a lot of kids careers.

people dont realize how good he could have been pre injury

Advertisement
Advertisement

Dad moment but this fills my heart bro. I had a soft spot when he came out from Central. Had a great career there, excellent athleticism. The injury out of high school was a hurdle and so were the ones that followed. To see him persevere, never giving up ——— that’s a movie if we’re being honest. Thankful he’s a Cane.

It all comes down to how much his former injuries hold him back. Kid looked so much better as the season went on. If he can cover and get that short burst and hip rotation back he’ll do more than contribute. Definitely up there with Keontra as the two I trust most as of right now.

Hopefully Cave and Brooks (if he’s still on the team and healthy) can also reach their potential and then we wouldn’t be so worried about midfield. I expect to see Wesley out there a lot regardless.

Still feel strongly we need an MLB transfer to be confident. But it’s nice to know we’ve got Steed in the mix.
If we do feature a true rush OLB on more of our snaps Sam can really shine IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back