Steed by unpopular demand

Advertisement
Advertisement
Waynmon Steed Jr 2021 highlights

tipping derek jeter GIF

Advertisement
Steed can improve with real coaching. And another to build off his injuries can see him get quicker. Happy he’s back. He was not a guy that held us back go 17

For how much he's gone through it awesome to see him get back to what he loves. Can't wait to see what he does this year!

Advertisement
It's enough that he's made it back from two serious injuries. It's amazing he's continued to pursue his dream when most would've quit.

I have zero doubt in my mind that he'll be a success in life. Most here clamor for only a few, the best on any given team, and expect them to be as great as many of our past greats.

They'll label players scrubs, jags, and even ask some to GTFO. It takes all types to build a team and your son is always doing his best as are the vast majority of the team.

We as fans dream of national championships. The players, they dream of that too, the NFL, and all kinds of things. I have no clue where or how it ends for your boy, but I know I would be proud of his journey so far. No shame in any of it. Continued success and thanks for posting the video.

Advertisement
Steed is flyin' around!

The kid has an obvious love of the game and he's getting more explosive coming off the major injuries.

What he lacks in stopping power, he compensates with his side-to-side speed, not necessarily long speed. .

We need his leadership. His explosiveness and experience can really help us this year. Mario runs a true 3-4 we need Steed in the middle on obvious running downs & 3rd&Short.

New staff and open jobs… if we’re going 3-4 more chances to see the field….

Chase, WB, Steed, *whoever is our best rush backer”

Advertisement
Back