Steed at 218 now!!!

waynejr31

Freshman
Steed is now at 218 lbs. I’m very proud of him and his work ethic. He never cease to amaze me. Also this is what the coaches had to say about his efforts in Matt Drills. Praying for continued success and triumphs this spring along with great health!!!
3E4F8163-D3AE-44D1-9FCE-32B6549931F4.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not sure what the plan is moving forward but he was 225 lbs two weeks ago. It was stated on this sight that the staff probably wanted to trim down some of the bad weight he was carrying so that they can bulk him back up with good muscle weight.

That’s incredible. Congratulations. Has he also made any major diet modifications? Was just wondering,

I know they’re focusing on nutrition a lot more now, but I wonder if they sometimes break out individual plans or something. Either way, I’ll bet he’s going to start feel like a killing machine.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Steed is now at 218 lbs. I’m very proud of him and his work ethic. He never cease to amaze me. Also this is what the coaches had to say about his efforts in Matt Drills. Praying for continued success and triumphs this spring along with great health!!!
View attachment 58399
Yes Sir!!! Blessings from The Almighty GOD!!! Very exciting to see your Son excelling 🙌🏾:6fps6:

Advertisement
That’s incredible. Congratulations. Has he also made any major diet modifications? Was just wondering,

I know they’re focusing on nutrition a lot more now, but I wonder if they sometimes break out individual plans or something. Either way, I’ll bet he’s going to start feel like a killing machine.

They have what we call a fat boy camp that he had to attend before every workout. It required him to wake up earlier than the other guys also put them on a strict diet. Based on their weight every workout they would be penalized depending on how many pounds they were over weight.

They have what we call a fat boy camp that he had to attend before every workout. It required him to wake up earlier than the other guys also put them on a strict diet. Based on their weight every workout they would be penalized depending on how many pounds they were over weight.
Sir I hope I’m not over stepping but for future reference I’d like to share that natural things like Garlic(about 2-3pieces a day) 1piece before he eats and drinking lime water through out the day will help him burn some fat. It also will keep him from getting sick or ill of any diseases. If you get a chance please take a look at Nobel prize winner Dr. Otto Warburg and his research that can help everyone, blessings 🙌🏾 Family

Advertisement
Back