Stay tuned

Advertisement
Mullen would be a great addition but I always wonder though...would he put his ego aside to take a COLLEGE OC job when he was trying to ***** himself out for an NFL job in 2020? Like unless it's Saban and Bama, do you think he'd really take orders from any other HC in college besides Saban? If he's willing to do that, go to any other job as an OC besides Bama, then he's a helluva get. Get him the ingredients and let him cook

Exactly. I think Mullet would reel in his massive ego for Saban. But not for Mario.

How did a recruiting thread turn into OC candidates ? Lol

Welcome to CIS.
Stress Wtf GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is gattis still employed if we are getting rid of him? Hurts us more if we wait. Makes nosense
Hopefully Gattis is getting to the signature phase of taking a new position ... like HC of U Mass or U Conn. Moving UP and OUT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mullen would be a great addition but I always wonder though...would he put his ego aside to take a COLLEGE OC job when he was trying to ***** himself out for an NFL job in 2020? Like unless it's Saban and Bama, do you think he'd really take orders from any other HC in college besides Saban? If he's willing to do that, go to any other job as an OC besides Bama, then he's a helluva get. Get him the ingredients and let him cook
I donā€™t think he would. I donā€™t see him as a realistic option that would agree to work under Mario.

In all honesty I donā€™t even think he needs to go the OC route to build his brand back up. I think if he waits it out 1 to 2 years another college AD will come calling. May not be a top shelf program, but at least he will be the head honcho.

Advertisement
Back