Stay tuned

One arouses me
Mike Bobo???
west side story film GIF

Advertisement
mhT5tLUsHcLj9Ty7u2fL3ngEMz20cB.gif

Mullen is weird...but if his offense puts up points and excites recruits he wont need to "recruit" his position guys get them to campus and he, along with Mario close.

The one thing I always liked about his offense was Pitts and Toney were his weapons and he did everything to get them the ball anyway possible. Everyone knew it and it didnt matter.

Last edited:
Mullen is weird...but if his offense puts up points and excites recruits he wont need to "recruit" his position guys get them to campus and he, along with Mario close.

The one thing I always likes about his offense was Pitts and Toney were his weapons and he did everything he got them the ball anyway possible. Everyone knew it and it didnt matter.

It's cuz he believes in scheme and personnel mismatches. He is going to work his alignment into creating an advantage for his playmakers. He's not gonna line up in 12 personnel on 3rd and 2 and run it because "get physical bro".

Advertisement
Advertisement
I read an article yesterday about candidates for Kentucky’s OC opening that listed him. I nearly curled up into a ball and started to cry When I realized he’s still out there and hungry to work
In that case he can starve (metaphorically, of course)

FWIW, I'm gonna change my persona at the end of the offseason and change it whether I am happy with the offseason or not. Its either the always insulting Gordon Ramsay or the never ending happiness of Ronnie Coleman.

Advertisement
It's cuz he believes in scheme and personnel mismatches. He is going to work his alignment into creating an advantage for his playmakers. He's not gonna line up in 12 personnel on 3rd and 2 and run it because "get physical bro".
What a novel approach right? Put guys in position for a mismatch and then exploit it, rinse and repeat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back