Stay tuned

****ie in a box??

justin timberlake snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
justin timberlake snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Thats a fine line you're walking @PIPO

200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I also want to point out while, yes, Urban Meyer had a "power spread", Urban understood one thing better than anyone else. The Run Game is a numbers game. He wouldn't run it for the sake of running it, he runs it when theres AT LEAST a 1:1 ratio of blockers and defenders in the box.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I also want to point out while, yes, Urban Meyer had a "power spread", Urban understood one thing better than anyone else. The Run Game is a numbers game. He wouldn't run it for the sake of running it, he runs it when theres AT LEAST a 1:1 ratio of blockers and defenders in the box.
I thought the rules were…you run it up the middle on 1st and 2nd down and then throw a screen pass on 3rd down…

He’s been in Gville for **** near a decade and I’ve never heard anything bad about him other than being weird , arrogant and not loving recruiting. He’s not a very personable fella but with all the sleaze balls in coaching he’s a saint. A saint that can coach qb’s and offense. Knowing the people we had in charge before I’d definitely lean it was a them problem unless he started whacking off during the interview or chowing down on boogers.

Sorry, I was just talking about the fact that his UM interviews went beyond "smartest guy in the room" schtick.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was referring more to the comment about insiders setting the bar too high , something to that extent. I’m pretty conservative with things so i go out of my way to not lead people on.

As for the “ clout” comment I disagree. If I wanted clout I could‘ve done things that would’ve garnered me a lot more attention but passed. I’m just like all these guys here. A guy obsessed with Canes sports that lives and breathes for any info. I just lucked into a friendship years ago that allotted me info and opened doors for me. So I‘m doing what I’d loved somebody else to have done years ago when I didn’t know anything. Give an inside look into the program and share things responsibly. I’ve been given powers that most average fans don’t get lol. I’m not a Golden Cane or some big baller. I’m a nobody that’s just lucky.

I appreciate the info cribby

Advertisement
Back