Stay tuned

Advertisement
Lol. I'm a hold 'em guy. We only need 5 not all 7:) I don't play that Omaha ****
1671159860707.gif

Advertisement
I'm going to be laying low and dropping a few groupie style messages here and there. We have a shot at that #1 spot is all I'm saying when the dust settles. Gotta catch that inside straight draw admittedly but it's there.
Did you confirm that inside straight to numero uno on the class calculator good sir?

Huge portal targets Cohen and A&M dline guy. Both are massively needed. More is going down this weekend
WR from Oregon, Bama, and ATM..Huge weekend..I was discussing it with my boy on FT..if Mario & CO has a chance to flip the Middle/upper tier of this roster let’s do it..I’ve been saying for at least 2 years in here that we aren’t as talented as we think are..the portal era proves that. I think Tae is the highest rated transfer kid (originally signed with Miami) and he’s ranked in the 40s..Mario, Imo needs to take the Lincoln, B. Kelly approach to this offseason..these are not the kids he evaluated and recruited..got a chance to see what you have now it’s time to hand out some pink slips and trim fat

Advertisement
I'm going to be laying low and dropping a few groupie style messages here and there. We have a shot at that #1 spot is all I'm saying when the dust settles. Gotta catch that inside straight draw admittedly but it's there.
Just a finish in top 3 for me is realistically on the table. Based on what Bama has left out there Nobody ( just IMO) are catching them this cycle for that number 1 spot. We’d have to add and flip along with them Missing and Guys flipping from them..I think we could realistically catch UGA tho..Rumor is Their top TE commit is flirting with a flip to bama..now if we somehow Flip Baxter, imo we lockdown the 2 spot..but catch ole Saban gunna be tough this cycle

I do wonder if a certain WR coach in ****eye nation ever thought about calling Xs Os..or if Mario can hit the wonder Kid coach LSU a couple years back with a “hey big head text”..we need a splash Hire on the Offensive side of the ball, particularly WR room/OC for this 2024 cycle

Advertisement
I do wonder if a certain WR coach in ****eye nation ever thought about calling Xs Os..or if Mario can hit the wonder Kid coach LSU a couple years back with a “hey big head text”..we need a splash Hire on the Offensive side of the ball, particularly WR room/OC for this 2024 cycle
This Hartline for OC talk is too much imo

We already made this mistake once with Coley

We can’t expect to just take out recruiting competition by hiring above what they deserve, especially these days with the investments we are making

Not really directing this at you but people are getting too emotionally hung up in Hartlines recruiting. Yes he’s a beast, but there’s always another Hartline recruiting ace out there waiting to take advantage. We can’t just turn the tables by hiring them for jobs they’re not qualified for

This will probably **** off a lot of people here getting emotional about losing WRs to him but it’s the truth

Advertisement
Ruiz said this (1 is in play) on Twitter too...

Harbor, Smith, Russaw, and Wilson are all five stars that are still uncommitted.

****ey and Innis have been the talked-about flip candidates.

We would have to add three of those guys at least, plus Williams, Fletcher, and Brown, to have a shot at #1

Harbor, Smith, Russaw, and Wilson are all five stars that are still uncommitted.

****ey and Innis have been the talked-about flip candidates.

We would have to add three of those guys at least, plus Williams, Fletcher, and Brown, to have a shot at #1
This. I think we are getting really excited lol just to show how hard it would be to surpass Bama, we would have to have a finish like flipping David Hicks, Brandon Innis, Jurrion ****ey, and Enow Etta while getting Fletcher and Brown to commit. That would put us over them by about 1 point. Just not reasonable lol

This Hartline for OC talk is too much imo

We already made this mistake once with Coley

We can’t expect to just take out recruiting competition by hiring above what they deserve, especially these days with the investments we are making

Not really directing this at you but people are getting too emotionally hung up in Hartlines recruiting. Yes he’s a beast, but there’s always another Hartline recruiting ace out there waiting to take advantage. We can’t just turn the tables by hiring them for jobs they’re not qualified for

This will probably **** off a lot of people here getting emotional about losing WRs to him but it’s the truth
I personally didn’t think James Coley at OC was a mistake. As for Brian Hartline..bro it’s a Jimmy and joes Business..how much so? Look at Gattis at U of M..compared to Gattis the UM. You’ve got to have the Dudes first and foremost. Gotta have premium ingredients..now calling a game is totally different ball game..I get that. Imo what a guy like Hartline would bring down here hour 1 on the trail, Imo, far outweighs what pass concepts he decided to run on 3rd and 7..right now Hartline is making P5 OC money to be a passing game coordinator/wide receivers coach..but we know why he’s getting 950 k a year at OSU..it’s to keep the top Skill position recruiter at OSU

Advertisement
Back