Stay tuned

I'm going to be laying low and dropping a few groupie style messages here and there. We have a shot at that #1 spot is all I'm saying when the dust settles. Gotta catch that inside straight draw admittedly but it's there.
km_20221211_1080p_30f_20221211_143943_1.gif

Advertisement
I'm going to be laying low and dropping a few groupie style messages here and there. We have a shot at that #1 spot is all I'm saying when the dust settles. Gotta catch that inside straight draw admittedly but it's there.
1murhurricane,I've never been smart enough to play poker,can you give a more basic comparison using checkers,which I've played a ton my life.

......oh naw....... I know I didn't just let another man get me this excited on a message board like this.

Advertisement
1murhurricane,I've never been smart enough to play poker,can you give a more basic comparison using checkers,which I've played a ton my life.

I'm not sure I have a checkers analogy as there are more variables at play but there is some real **** going down lol. Hopefully Frank and the rest of the reckless clout chasing media can keep their mouths shut for a few more days...

Advertisement
I'm not sure I have a checkers analogy as there are more variables at play but there is some real **** going down lol. Hopefully Frank and the rest of the reckless clout chasing media can keep their mouths shut for a few more days...
I’d presume most of these targets are ESD guys yeah?

Advertisement
There was a rumor about some 5* WR flip potential (not Inniss) from the SEC? Going to be an interesting couple of days. Now if Mario can follow up this epic recruiting accomplishment with something similar on the OC front ... it will be an amazing Christmas!
Hykeem

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back