Stay tuned

Wasn’t super excited when I saw him I think he’s a depth guy until replaced by next cycle linebackers or the following cycle. That’s JMO but u need to create depth and I understand the take. As long as u hit on your high targets u can take risks u may strike gold.
100%

Our linebacker room was dreadful. Embarrassingly bad.

Can’t just replace all the bodies with 5 stars unfortunately but you can find some that can play a role while we try and stack

Advertisement
Thanks man. Just a visit cause I was called upon a few times. Dad is the hospital he at the end of his cycle but I’m chill man. With the fam and feeling UM on the trail. Excited about the future.
Prayer GIF by Beats 4 Hope, Inc.

Advertisement
There was a rumor about some 5* WR flip potential (not Inniss) from the SEC? Going to be an interesting couple of days. Now if Mario can follow up this epic recruiting accomplishment with something similar on the OC front ... it will be an amazing Christmas!
There are not a lot of 5* wrs,looking at 247 these are who it could be USC commits Branch and Lemmos,Innis,Hakeem and ****ey.

If Collins is coming to UM again this weekend I’d have to believe they are trying to get Etta down here still
Maybe… or they want as much positive influence and talent down there as possible. The idea Mario is selling is that this is a rebuild and this class is the foundation to that rebuild.

Advertisement
For some reason @Cribby and @1murhurricane, i think Baxter is in play. I know they outed him trying to visit. I dont think that one is over. He is right there up the street near to Edge too

I'm going to be laying low and dropping a few groupie style messages here and there. We have a shot at that #1 spot is all I'm saying when the dust settles. Gotta catch that inside straight draw admittedly but it's there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going to be laying low and dropping a few groupie style messages here and there. We have a shot at that #1 spot is all I'm saying when the dust settles. Gotta catch that inside straight draw admittedly but it's there.
Wow,that would be incredible considering Bama could finish with 7 5* if they get the 2 instate DL they are favored for.

Advertisement
Back