Staff offers 2016 LB/S from Delaware. Seriously.

Advertisement
Delaware safety/linebacker Colby Reeder received his first FBS offer from Miami, according to 247 Sports.

LB/S hybrids grow on trees in our recruiting base. These brilliant coaches didn't think Adrienne Talan or Rodrick Archer deserved offers. We already have 4 LBs committed for 2016 as well as LB/S tweener Devin Gil. And we should still be pursuing guys like Rice, Jean-Baptiste, etc.

But even though all of our current 2016 verbal commits come from the state of Florida, they've now extended an offer to a kid from Delaware at a position where we should never leave the state for non-elite recruits.

Hopefully this is some sort of mistake.

4_3280358.jpg

http://247sports.com/Player/Colby-Reeder-77770

And with offering Archer who runs faster than Scarlett at 10.40/100 M, Golden could have a better shot at sealing Scarlett. But hey, he secured Redwine who has "got length" that Golden covets.

Last edited:
Setting up his back up plans for when the class jumps ship after another abysmal season. Only coach to plan his waiver wire a year in advance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cuzz, someone please tell me y'all lying. WTF did I jus watch?!?! Tell me this kid didn't get offered by Al and crew! Maybe Miami of Ohio!!! Damnit Al!!! WTF man?!

I usually don't comment on offers as I don't watch film, but ****, this looks ridiculous. If those are highlights, I could've played for this staff

[video=youtube;KKYMsxUHhnA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKYMsxUHhnA[/video]

Watch this video instead. Kid got speed and tackles with force.

Advertisement
Watch this video instead. Kid got speed and tackles with force.

There are countless LB/S hybrids in our recruiting base that have speed and tackle with force. And those qualities didn't really show up in that YouTube video, to be honest. There's no need for a coach at this program to extend the first FBS offer to an obscure recruit all the way out in Delaware, especially one who plays a position that grows on trees right in our own backyard.

No one complains about pursuing premier talent from out of state. This staff hasn't earned any benefit of the doubt in a situation like this because of their track record and established desire to covet coal shovelers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
that boy look like the create a player character before any ratings got upgraded

Advertisement
Back