Staff offers 2016 LB/S from Delaware. Seriously.

So, instead of firing Paul Williams, we just let him go chill in his home state and he comes back with this kid? At a position that's very redundant with what we have (possibly better) locally?

Awesome.

Advertisement
1rayj.gif

Someone post luke kuechly Highschool scout, not saying this kid is kuechly but don't be so quick to judge

Cuz he's white he must be like Luke Kuechly? Man you are dreaming!

Why don't you look up Kuechly's tape some time............that ish jumps off the screen at you. This Reeder guy looks more like me from high school (white guy from small town in Canada)................and that ain't good.

i was about to say i..saw Keuchly play a game on espn i believe in high school...and dude stuck out like a sore thumb....i remember actualy saying he was a "steal
" cause kid just had a nose for the ball...

Advertisement
The following players still don't have offers from Miami:

Keir Thomas
Aaron Thompson
Carlos Becker
Dontye Carriere-Williams

But this kid from Delaware gets his first FBS offer from the Canes, at a position (LB/S hybrid) where we should never leave the state for non-elite recruits. More incompetence from this staph.

Bump due to the recruiting video people have been talking about lately.

Last edited:
When the kid starts to get offers from all over the place then people will complain that a Delaware kid turned us down to attend another school. "we cant even recruit delaware". let the coaches do there job and recruit.

:monkey-serious:

Garbage =Paul Williams......

Straight waste of a Position Coach...
Can't coach - Can't Recruit - Can't evaluate - ...

A Glorified Gym Teacher...

Can't wait until the Temple guys are on a ******* plane out of Miami....

JC

Advertisement
Lol, I wish I was on this site back then. I live in only a few minutes from Sallies. I actually graduated with Orien Harris in 2001. Don't think we'll be offering too many kids from Delaware in the future, but if we do, I got u guys. Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol, I wish I was on this site back then. I live in only a few minutes from Sallies. I actually graduated with Orien Harris in 2001. Don't think we'll be offering too many kids from Delaware in the future, but if we do, I got u guys. Lol.

I graduated from Sallies and live in Trolley Square. Not many high D1 prospects in football and hoops in Delaware. There have been a few gems over the years. Chris Godwin wr penn st will be drafted on day 2 this year and and Brian O'Neill OT Pitt might be a 1st rd pick in a couple of years.
Also the top HS pg in the country, Trevon duval, is from Wilmington DE.

Advertisement
Back