Staff Changes - 1/3 AM Update

View as article
Advertisement
Money aside if Taylor was a good COACH he wouldn’t be at Ark St.

Just because Ponce reaches out doesn’t mean we reacted. With Coley scuttlebutt I can see him coming here as QB coach being that this is home.

If Manny wants a bunch of future defensive coordinators on D, bet similar for O. Especially with the knowledge the Fedora/Applewhite are rentals. Tee Martin at WR hits recruiting, coaching and built in OC to learn Fedoras/Applewhites systems and jump in when they go HC.

Tee Martin as WR coach is a home run!
Only question is if Tee Martin would take a WR coach job.

Advertisement
Captureaqqa.PNG

Tee Martin as WR coach is a home run!
Only question is if Tee Martin would take a WR coach job.

considering how poorly he did as usc's oc, i'm fairly sure that he's not going to be leveraging his previous experience to land another oc job any time soon.

He cheats and is too risky too have on a staff. Also not really a good coach. He is everyone’s homeboy and that’s about it.

LOL. @ cheating. WTF do you think Bama, UGA, **** the entire SEC is doing? I'm not saying we need to drop bags like the SEC but we need to get smarter with our hires. TTaylor has been in the trenches. Hes a war daddy in recruiting.

And as far as him being burnt out...hes probably burnt out from freaking being in some no name town, coaching a no name school that nobody cares about. He wants back in the action! Working at McDonalds at 16 will burn any teenager out until you get that first real gig working in the mall then you get a new energy about yourself! (bad analogy I know) But you get the point.

He didn't reach out to Diaz because hes burnt out from coaching. He wants another shot at the big leagues.

Btw, check is resume before you call him out. Hes coached numerous NFL Wrs including Dez Bryant while he was at Ok St.

Advertisement
All these suggested offensive coaches really don’t matter until the OC is named. For all we know Diaz might give full autonomy to the OC to hire his staff.

I think it’s more like you want to make sure the OC is ok with the position coach you are looking at first. I think it’s important the OC feels comfortable with his staff. That would be my guess.

Advertisement
Doing some research on Applewhite:

In early 2013, Applewhite admitted he was disciplined by the University of Texas for "having an inappropriate relationship with a student at the 2009 Fiesta Bowl." The student was employed by the football team as an athletic trainer. "

Straight Savage, sign him up!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back