Staff Changes - 1/3 AM Update

View as article
Golden getting the Temple job once again would be the best thing that Fat F*ck ever did for our program.

#FreeUpFedora

Never understood why Temple doesn't go after Golden again. Can't blame him for leaving to the U, it's a promotion. Plus, he did really good thingsfor that school and works well recruiting that region.

Advertisement
Fedora would be dumb to take the Temple job. Unless a bottom to middle tier P5 job is what you want afterwards.

Fedora already made one bad choice by taking the UNC HC position. Thinking it was going to land him something bigger. Temple just puts you down a tier to where you have to take another UNC type job.

****, if Diaz told Fedora "Take it NOW or leave it" and he signs and we hear that in a few minutes (per Pete) I'm saying ****** Time.

Advertisement
Fedora rewatched Cocaine Cowboys last night and realized the potential that a Miami OC position held. He phoned Manny promptly after the conclusion of the film. Sources say Fedora had one thing to say before hanging up the phone: ""Your city has my three favorite P's: *****, pills, and powder."

Cane lock.

I think it’s gonna be Applewhite

So a hunch based off what Twitter “insiders” are saying tho

they don't know anything more than you or I do. applewhite is the backup candidate if fedora takes the HC job. manny isnt going to choose major over fedora.

Fedora would be dumb to take the Temple job. Unless a bottom to middle tier P5 job is what you want afterwards.

Fedora already made one bad choice by taking the UNC HC position. Thinking it was going to land him something bigger. Temple just just you down a tier to where you have to take another UNC type gig.

This 💯

B98DEA93-8AA9-45E9-A97F-3835F6787C11.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
“That may sound like a simple request but the past two coaches, Collins and Diaz, said they now have their “dream job.”
The school would like to hire somebody where Temple would be the dream job.”

Temple is not Fedoras dream job...

Lol does that person even exist ??? Good luck

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back