Staff Changes - 1/3 AM Update

View as article
Puke is the Wendy Williams of South Florida never shuts up but only his sheep actually listens

Hahaha. That's actually an excellent comparison. Gimme Wendy Williams and those monster fun bags if I have to choose one to be around and suicide isn't an option.

Advertisement
Bra...we need a "by any means necessary" dog down here. We don't have one that recruits with a "no holds barred" mentality.
That's what we're up against, and we need to match it.
Especially next years class it's going to start being the wild wild west again anf keeping them boys close to these recruits is a must. To **** with Lamar

Honestly, the stupidity meter is in the red, pegged to right.

L to the OL about some journeyman coach from Arkansas St. “slingin’ bags”

What’s he putting in the bags? Loose change?

We’ve got some real geniuses that post on this site.

Advertisement
"It’s unknown just how interested Miami is in Taylor or Thomas as of now."

Let's not gloss over this statement by Stefan. Trooper Taylor reached out to us, not the other way around. I'd love if we brought him on, but right now he's in the Tee Martin bucket of guys who reached out without us reciprocating. Let's hope Manny wants him.
At this point, I'm pretty sure Manny is just telling every offensive coach the stock answer "Thanks for reaching out, you'd be a great fit. I'm getting my OC in place first, and he's going to be involved on the hires for that side of the ball"

I don’t know about letting Fedora going out interviewing at temple and seeing what they offer. Will he do same with Troy or Cincinnati too after wVu hires Fickell or Brown?

We get it.

Just like we get how we are going to get slammed for any minor thing while the ncaa turns a blind eye to the good old boy network and the old men in the colored jackets.

They’ll always protect the SEC and the Carolina corridor.

lion.jpg

Advertisement
I don’t know about letting Fedora going out interviewing at temple and seeing what they offer. Will he do same with Troy or Cincinnati too after wVu hires Fickell or Brown?
In a way you are saying... IF Fedora was all that sold on being OC at Miami, he would have agreed by now. I'm gonna starting liking Apples I think.
(edit: or maybe just understandably wants to be a HC at someplace halfway decent)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fedora waiting on Temple makes sense. Manny just proved that DC/OC at UM looks at Temple HC as a step up, especially if you're trying to get a P5 HC job.

Hopefully Fedora realizes he's in a different spot than Manny in his career. The typical rebuilding path for someone in his spot is to get a coordinator job and prove they're still a top option. If you go to a small school like Temple, you can get pigeonholed as not good enough for P5. Our offense is literally pure upside compared to last season.

Advertisement
Back