Staff Changes - 1/3 AM Update

The #1 and most overlooked job Diaz is accomplishing is pulling money out of an administration that has never fully invested in this football program. His epic speeches and persuasion are coming in handy right now. I expect this to be the most highly paid UM staff ever. I’m giving the credit to Diaz for providing that shot in the arm that this university and football program sorely needed. We have the money, Diaz is better presenting a worthy investment.

BoT is evolving.

Advertisement
And is he the best? That won’t be known for a few years, but if it is him...at least we will actually see a player go in motion for once in the last 3 years.
A Herman like offense is intriguing to me with our athletes for sure

No one knows anything. I can literally come out and say BIG NEWS Malik Rosier will be the QB coach and yall would believe it

The #1 and most overlooked job Diaz is accomplishing is pulling money out of an administration that has never fully invested in this football program. His epic speeches and persuasion are coming in handy right now. I expect this to be the most highly paid UM staff ever. I’m giving the credit to Diaz for providing that shot in the arm that this university and football program sorely needed. We have the money, Diaz is better presenting a worthy investment.

Is he pulling money? What has the money been spent on? Where is all this money?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Same here people forget Greg was actually a converted WR and not a QB. Applewhite did the best with what he had and let’s also be honest, even though UH got blown out in their bowl game, they still finished a respectable 8-5
whats amazing is Houston can score the biggest mistake Applewhite made hiring coach no d as his dc

Advertisement
whats amazing is Houston can score the biggest mistake Applewhite made hiring coach no d as his dc

Good Point. I think people are suffering from Fedora let down. Again Manny is smart and I believe he’s setting a precedence. Fedora may be pussyfooting around on the job waiting to see what else becomes available. Manny’s not going to beg. Either you want to coach at the U or you don’t. I think Manny is sending a good message I’m not waiting and hanging on the Fedora train if he ends up not coming.

Advertisement
Good Point. I think people are suffering from Fedora let down. Again Manny is smart and I believe he’s setting a precedence. Fedora may be pussyfooting around on the job waiting to see what else becomes available. Manny’s not going to beg. Either you want to coach at the U or you don’t. I think Manny is sending a good message I’m not waiting and hanging on the Fedora train if he ends up not coming.
I watch a lot of college football just cause I love football and if people remember at texas mac fired his oc at time Applewhite took over there scoring jumped by double digits with him as playcaller. the problem was he didn't get legit shot at texas then a Houston helped them as oc score a lot and he did that again as hc so as an oc he was great u dont want him hiring a dc if u cant help it but as an oc was good

Advertisement
Back