Stacy Searels trash?

No doubt. Herbert, Campbell, Hillery, Brown, Kennedy were brought here to play tackle and it's alarming that it took 17 year old Zion Nelson 3 weeks to pass them on the depth chart. Donaldson was brought here to play tackle but couldn't hack it. Searels really does look worse all the time.

Where have you gone Zev Lumelski?

Advertisement
I’m still not sold on far better CEO. Golden had Shalala who single handily ruined UM sports. Frenk has been a huge supporter of the football program. So Richt had backing of the administration that Golden didn’t. Plus the IPF was already being built. As for the offensive performance this year, it was exactly the same frustrating non imaginary system as our defense during Golden. Run, run, pass was the same exact BS as CB’s 12 yard off the LOS and fat unathletic DLinemen engaging with the OLine and not asked to make plays. Running a misdirecting was like asking Coach No D to play man and send an extra guy. Hopefully we can put it together on both sides of the ball.

PS Richt was one of the worst coaches in football last year and maybe the most overrated of all time

actually frenk doesnt give a bleep about the football program. the best thing julio does is that he stays out of it unlike donna (who meddled far too much).

This from McKinnie right here is what’s special about this Football Program. I’m fairly certain that successful alumni for other schools come back and help out from time to time. But the football brotherhood for Miami consistently throughout the year offer their guidance in a way that’s unparalleled.

Advertisement
You don’t have to be a huge fan to be a supporter of the program.

DS supported just meddled way too much and the other doesnt is my point (better off in the frenk model than the DS model). im sure you aware of each of their presence at diff sporting events tho

Not so sure I'd say that. His first two seasons were the most successful seasons at Miami in 15 years. He was instrumental in getting the practice facility, even donating his own money. When he floundered in season three, he had the integrity to step down, essentially giving away millions of dollars remaining on is contract. He surely made some questionable hires and didn't get the spectacular results we were all hoping for but he definitely didn't "kill" the program here. If anything he breathed a little bit of life into it and left it in better shape than when he inherited it.

Don't need another low energy guy as AD.. we have one right now.

Richt needs to retire to a broadcast booth somewhere...

DS supported just meddled way too much and the other doesnt is my point (better off in the frenk model than the DS model). im sure you aware of each of their presence at diff sporting events tho

Everything DS touched was about PC and social outcomes.

Her typical liberal way of success was defined by such instead of performance on the field as the foremost measure of success.

Advertisement
Don't need another low energy guy as AD.. we have one right now.

Richt needs to retire to a broadcast booth somewhere...

AD is a fundraising role at miami and richt gets that done. your coach shouldnt be low energy but doesnt matter if your AD is or isnt. hes there to get rich people to give back to the program and cut bait w terrible coaches when he has to

AD is a fundraising role at miami and richt gets that done. your coach shouldnt be low energy but doesnt matter if your AD is or isnt. hes there to get rich people to give back to the program and cut bait w terrible coaches when he has to

I think it needs to be both... one who drives the vision and the cash...

Everything DS touched was about PC and social outcomes.

Her typical liberal way of success was defined by such instead of performance on the field as the foremost measure of success.

did you take her class? i actually took her class and i can tell you that she def did care about sports and was always around (youd find her at games and at the rat for lunch). she just needed to not be so involved in the daily handling of the program starting with alvarez near hire to the rest. also, you may wanan look up what julio frenk is about (in terms of his politics and his prior work before UM) if youre gonna be ultra hard conservative lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think it needs to be both... one who drives the vision and the cash...

well consdiering that the man got the IPF built, i think richt would certainly fill that role. donors would be more likely to donate to a dude like richt rather than blake james (considering donations went up with richts hiring and it wasnt a coincidence).

Not so sure I'd say that. His first two seasons were the most successful seasons at Miami in 15 years. He was instrumental in getting the practice facility, even donating his own money. When he floundered in season three, he had the integrity to step down, essentially giving away millions of dollars remaining on is contract. He surely made some questionable hires and didn't get the spectacular results we were all hoping for but he definitely didn't "kill" the program here. If anything he breathed a little bit of life into it and left it in better shape than when he inherited it.

You mean he donated the money we paid him?

Only reason he stepped down is bc we wanted his son gone. He rather quit than cab his sorry son.

Outside of the IPF, he was dismal here.

well consdiering that the man got the IPF built, i think richt would certainly fill that role. donors would be more likely to donate to a dude like richt rather than blake james (considering donations went up with richts hiring and it wasnt a coincidence).

I agree.. i also would like someone who would hold coaches accountable for team performance in any of the major sports programs.

We just lucked out that Richt decided to leave.... can't imagine if he and his son had decided to stay. This program would have been dead...

Advertisement
You mean he donated the money we paid him?

Only reason he stepped down is bc we wanted his son gone. He rather quit than cab his sorry son.

Outside of the IPF, he was dismal here.

he donated the 1 mill immediately i thought (unless he got some kinda signing bonus, wouldnt it have been from his prior earnings at UGA?). also, dismal is a little stupid of a statement. we have 1 bowl win in a decade and it was bc of richt and we have 1 coastal bc of richt and 1 bcs bowl bc of richt. none of the prior coaches have accomplished that. he had a horrible last year and never shouldve hired his son among others, but dismal isnt the right word.

I agree.. i also would like someone who would hold coaches accountable for team performance in any of the major sports programs.

We just lucked out that Richt decided to leave.... can't imagine if he and his son had decided to stay. This program would have been dead...

not anymore deader than when clemson ran us out of our building and didnt need a halftime break under golden or when randy got his brains beaten out of him in the final OB game.

he donated the 1 mill immediately i thought (unless he got some kinda signing bonus, wouldnt it have been from his prior earnings at UGA?). also, dismal is a little stupid of a statement. we have 1 bowl win in a decade and it was bc of richt and we have 1 coastal bc of richt and 1 bcs bowl bc of richt. none of the prior coaches have accomplished that. he had a horrible last year and never shouldve hired his son among others, but dismal isnt the right word.

Definitely the right word. He was dismal.

Advertisement
Back