Stacy Searels trash?

Advertisement
Just noticed Bryant McKinney talking about how Searels destroyed the olines confidence and criticized some of their technique. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything about what a **** show this guy was. Definitely gives me a little more hope for our oline.

Uhmmm did you watch the last 3 years? Everyone has known Searels was terrible. I will give him credit for at least trying to recruit though unlike coach Kool. Searels left Barry with a few talents players. I just watched the interview and it also sounds like coaches know who our QB is already.

Advertisement
I’ve never seen an oline CORCH ever shuffle oline players up and down in every series like he did...

I can see why dudes like like DJ, ND, and others couldn’t find confidence because they knew they might play both tackle spots maybe guard at least one series of the game. How do you feel confident about your technique and play calling there

Advertisement
I can’t help but think Barry can’t be loving those comments, but maybe I’m paranoid.

Maybe.
source.gif

Advertisement

I was searching around, has Mt McKinney coached before?

By his recent comments and on-air interviews, his desire to help seems genuine.

Now can he translate that passion into coaching em' up??? Could there be an analysts role for him?

What position does that put B Barry in?

Advertisement
Just noticed Bryant McKinney talking about how Searels destroyed the olines confidence and criticized some of their technique. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything about what a **** show this guy was. Definitely gives me a little more hope for our oline.
Meanwhile, ******* Richt was in fact defending that *** clown. Thank God that man stepped down.

Really?!?! Another coach who was absolutely clueless and unqualified. I tell you that Corch Mork Richt really knew football. He was a slightly better CEO than Golden and just as bad as him as a coach.
And people on here love to think Richt still has a career in football serving as an AD when it's proven the man kills everything he touches. Look forward to hearing his analysis this season and betting on the complete opposite of everything he says.

Advertisement
Back