STACY COLEY

Berrios > Coley at playing the WR position

There is a reason Berrios plays ahead of Coley

You **** right there is. It aint a good reason, John.

Let Weird Al tell it, Berrios is the best WR on the team.

We are truly Temple of the South If bb is our best WR.

******* Berrios is better than Coley, Waters.......LMAO

****OuttaHere, John. LOL

Advertisement
Berrios is not an over-achiever. He's a flat out baller and playmaker. What the **** have you been watching?

LMAO. The kid shouldn't be at UM. An Over-acheiver that*is being forced on fans like the raggedy *** Defense.

You must be racist or someone who thinks only south Fl players are good.

Berrios is one **** of a slot WR, and we are very lucky to have him for the next 3-4 years.

Your a joke, pleas shut the F@ck up

Awe, don't get all Ginger on me now, Sabrina. LOL

WTF you means 3-4 years? Average players stay all 4.

Berrios is an ordinary Over-achiever WR that should not be at UM.

Accept it.

Tabernacle......

Your an idiot. Berrios runs a 4.48 forty, 40 inch vertical and a 3.81 shuttle. Gym rat. Tough as nails and has great hands. And is polished beyond his years as a freshman receiver. Leave the football talk to the people who actually have played and watch and know what they talk about.

I keep reading that "all he gets are bubble screens". Before we assume he is being shunned by an evil and stupid coaching staff can someone please look into WHY he isn't getting more than that? Bad route runner? Uninspired blocker? Or is he truly being screwed? All I can say as a longtime Canes and Bears fan is .....Devin Hester. Kid never got a chance to to anything but returns and bubble screens with the Bears for those exact reasons....Oh and for dropping balls too much. To date this season that's unfortunately my only Coley memory...the big drop on that bomb.

@ MarcoD70: You and I are in the same boat as our teams. But Devin wasn't used properly in Chicago and now look at him ressurect his career in the ATL. Coley is not being used properly either. Look, it should be Herb and Coley on the outside w/ Dorsett and Berrios playing the slant and 4th receiver position respectively. This is a crying shame how much this staff is short changing our players with these bogus schemes and play calls....and that's for the Canes and Bears!

As for Coley. He is not a bust. Am I upset about the way the staff has handled him to date and the plays called his way this season? Yes. Cause he's a special talent and being wasted away. I've seen many great players have the dreaded sophomore slump. Against GT was the first time I've seen him back with that ****iness, confidence in him and his ability.

Sadly, I also see him very frustrated and wanting to make something happen but this staff is doing him no justice at the moment. I see him literally upset every time they pan in on the sideline. He's being wasted away, for nothing.

As the guy in this thread mentioned earlier, I have noticed he's been hesisitant in his running and play. And that is with his confidence. He looked normal again for the first time on Saturday. Last season he had this confidence and ****iness and the way he just ran you knew the kid would house it. His confidence is shot, and the staff is not doingn their job to piece him back together.

I would bet my left nut Coley will have a great career here and turn it around from the early dissapointment of the dreaded sophomore slump he is in. But this staff needs to let him play. These constant screens to him is setting him up for failure, defenses already know that is what we're running when he comes in. He's being set up for failure which is the frustrating part here. Yeah the drop, I know. But he is not being given a fair shake. It's like these guys forgot how to utilize him. It's embarrassing, even recruits are noticing the poor use of Coley this season.

Look, he'll be fine. If this staff can't get theirselves right and him right. The next will, he's being wasted away.

It was promising this past Saturday but they need to utilize him. Coley is being underused and misused. That's all I'm gonna say. He does need more consistency as he grows as a player but the kid is a special talent don't get it twisted.

Advertisement
Perhaps screens are the only plays designed for Coley because he has major trouble catching the football.

Your an idiot. Berrios runs a 4.48 forty, 40 inch vertical and a 3.81 shuttle. Gym rat. Tough as nails and has great hands. And is polished beyond his years as a freshman receiver. Leave the football talk to the people who actually have played and watch and know what they talk about.

Girl, shut up. Berrios is ordinary. He should not be at UM. Don't humiliate yourself. You probably have my Jersey on your wall, Sabrina.

Folden and Dorito are our only problems. Every player gets a pass. Even Highsmith and the rest of the sh*tty secondary from last year get a pass.

Advertisement
Coley is the most Talented but nowhere near our best receiver this year. I don't know what he's going through right now but I don't feel like its a usage problem he just hasn't separated him self from rest wether its running routes or blocking down field. One thing you'll always see from Dorsett is that even if he's not getting the ball he'll block down field no matter what.

Advertisement

Girl, shut up. Berrios is ordinary. He should not be at UM. Don't humiliate yourself. You probably have my Jersey on your wall, Sabrina.
You funny. Now seriously. Shut your mouth.

Troll unless you can back it up.

Coley might have higher draft prospects, but on 3rd down, I am throwing to Berrios. He's fearless.

Coley is struggling but he'll be fine. Look for him to have a breakout game this Saturday. He's going to house a kick and/or catch a TD pass and that will get him going. Just a gut feeling.

Advertisement
Coley is a cheap mans Ted Ginn. Scared of contact, bad route runner but amazing athletic ability.

Why do people keep calling him a bad route runner? Has this been mentioned or alluded to by the coaching staff or are people just speculating?

Probably based on speculation or that he only catches fly patterns or screens. But, I just think Kaaya needs to start throwing him the ball more. You can't catch passes if they don't throw you the ball.

Coley = most talented WR on this team, the most raw talent we've had in years. He's definitely not being coached up and not being put in positions to succeed.

Did anyone watch the Giants game sunday. The commentators made a statement about if it looked like Manning was forcing it to Reuben Randle, there was a reason. They said Randle is a quiet guy and with the demeanor he has, they need to get him involved early in the game to get him on track. I think Coley is the exact same way.

Advertisement
Back