STACY COLEY

Advertisement
I have been hard on him but i wouldnt say bust. he is a sophomore and all he gets is bubble screens. Kids is good he just need more heart and determination. he showed that on Kick offs this weekend. i was proud of him for finally stepping up. or maybe he relized thats the only way he can showcase his talents. either way im was proud of him

Advertisement
Yeah Fr QB throwing the ball. Numb skull coaches who rather throw to D mauri Jones and only a So. Sammy Watkins wasn't so good is So year either and they have a better offense in every way.

he's been lackluster on special teams, but it's hard to be a great receiver when the only route you're allowed to run is a bubble screen.

Advertisement
He's suggestive of a guy that's always gotten by on his supreme athletic skill. He needs to step his game up mentally and physically this offseason. I think he'll turn it around next year but I don't think it's in the cards for him this year.

Advertisement
I keep reading that "all he gets are bubble screens". Before we assume he is being shunned by an evil and stupid coaching staff can someone please look into WHY he isn't getting more than that? Bad route runner? Uninspired blocker? Or is he truly being screwed? All I can say as a longtime Canes and Bears fan is .....Devin Hester. Kid never got a chance to to anything but returns and bubble screens with the Bears for those exact reasons....Oh and for dropping balls too much. To date this season that's unfortunately my only Coley memory...the big drop on that bomb.

**** he is our best WR

Without a doubt.

The reason he is not featured is the same reason why D.Perryman and Chick are carrying 25 extra pounds. Foolishness.

If he is not fired, Chad Thomas will be a fatty too.

Golden likes over-achievers like Armbrister, Olsen, Berrios and Fentress.

Advertisement
The raw physical skillset is there. The problem with Coley is he doesn't run great routes.

Anyone else starting to notice this kid hesitates a bit too much with the ball in his hands? Guys built like him should be long striders and glide a little more....kid's feet are always taking choppy steps on returns and when he catches the ball in traffic. He should be more explosive than what he's shown given his skill set.

All that said I wouldn't give up on him yet. We get a good coaching staff in here next year and he could look a **** of a lot better in a hurry.

Kid has had some drops but is also being misused. All they have him running are bubble screens.

Advertisement
Back