STACY COLEY

Al Golden said I sucked. But the NFL said I was a starting Tackle.

Sincerely,
Sentrell Henderson

Advertisement
Advertisement
I keep reading that "all he gets are bubble screens". Before we assume he is being shunned by an evil and stupid coaching staff can someone please look into WHY he isn't getting more than that? Bad route runner? Uninspired blocker? Or is he truly being screwed? All I can say as a longtime Canes and Bears fan is .....Devin Hester. Kid never got a chance to to anything but returns and bubble screens with the Bears for those exact reasons....Oh and for dropping balls too much. To date this season that's unfortunately my only Coley memory...the big drop on that bomb.
Bubble screens have been 50% of our passes the last three years.

the best wide reciever from florida the year before him and two years before him also had soph "slumps" and Sammy Watkins and Amari Cooper have turned out just fine....waiting this one out.

Advertisement
This is officially a sophomore slump for Stacy Coley, but would not call him a bust by any means.

Berrios is not an over-achiever. He's a flat out baller and playmaker. What the **** have you been watching?

Advertisement
If he's not fully healthy yet, then they need to just sit him until he is. If he is healthy, then they need to get him more involved and boost his confidence. I'm sure Coley can dream up a triple-counter-throwback-reverse for him.

Advertisement
Berrios > Coley at playing the WR position

There is a reason Berrios plays ahead of Coley

Berrios is not an over-achiever. He's a flat out baller and playmaker. What the **** have you been watching?

LMAO. The kid shouldn't be at UM. An Over-acheiver that*is being forced on fans like the raggedy *** Defense.

You must be racist or someone who thinks only south Fl players are good.

Berrios is one **** of a slot WR, and we are very lucky to have him for the next 3-4 years.

Your a joke, pleas shut the F@ck up

Advertisement
Back