Stacy Coley Senior Highlights

Advertisement
Kid is a special talent, before I saw these highlights I considered him more of a want than need in this class. Now I know that we need this kid on our team, IMO he instantly becomes the best receiver on the team the minute he walks on campus

I don't see Coley as a must get. I think he would be a nice addition. I believe our offense has an average over 35 a game. So, I won't lose sleep if he doesn't sign. Now Collins, Thomas, bostwick, and another DT. Equals sleepless nights

Advertisement
Star players like him are always a must get when they are in your backyard. Look at a player like Sammy Watkins/Amari Cooper being huge parts of their teams right off the bat and winning ballgames with big plays.

We were 7-5 and our offense didnt show up in alot of our losses. We have some nice receivers but go look at guys like Dorsett yards and he got maybe 45% off GT and NCST and was ghost in fsu, KSU, ND games. Now this isnt to knock any of our guys as I am sure they will get better but we arent in position to start turning away talent, especially special talents that end up north of the state. I agree we have other positions that are important but we just need to keep the best talent home and let it shake out. Only Randy recruited one or two positions a year while neglecting others. Golden says he wants EVERYONE!

Teams definitely need playmakers, but the games are won up front. Alabama dominated with the OL and DL. They let the playmakers do what they needed to do. Teo looked nothing like he did all season because the OL was constantly getting to the second level and wiping him out. You see Lacy running crazy and Cooper wide open, but the OL gave them the opportunity.

Advertisement
I understand that the lines win the games, but you don't turn away star players like coley to do it. Get rid of filler players and get coley and the lineman. Profit.

Coley is imprint ant because we need him and he is going to our main rival who we play every year if we dont't.

Supremely talented player in our backyard that's going to FSU if we dont get him.

Uh yeah, he is a must ******* get.

Advertisement
Instead of posting in the numerous other coley threads, YOUR opinion needed it's own thread.
Great.

I didnt say, don't swing for the fences. Go after him as hard as anyone. I don't think he is a must get. Bama wins easily without cooper

Advertisement
Megatron. . One of the best in the nfl. Set records this year. Team 4-12. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
Back