Stacy Coley Senior Highlights

Advertisement
I was not that big on him until I say his senior tape.

DO WANT

kid is very explosive and has good size

Advertisement
This is a Nole/Gator sabotage attempt after realizing recruits read this board. Destroy him.

Advertisement
He sucks lol

gtfo.jpg

Last edited:
why not acquire the most weapons we can for Morris/Olsen?? good QB play and a great WR core sure works well for Green bay, even with a suspect oline and an almost no running game at all

Advertisement
Can a mod wipe his *** with this thread? There's already a **** Coley thread on the front page. You think your opinion is that important that it needed it's own topic?

Spoiler alert: IT. AINT.

I don't see Coley as a must get. I think he would be a nice addition. I believe our offense has an average over 35 a game. So, I won't lose sleep if he doesn't sign. Now Collins, Thomas, bostwick, and another DT. Equals sleepless nights

Negged

87.jpg

Advertisement
Is he that tall? cause it looks like he is playing in the pee wee league. All the other kids looked slow and just not good. His own QB is turrible. Not knocking Coley in anyway but he looked like a man among infants out there.

I was worried he might go to FSU until I saw this highlight video.

LULZ he has too much swag for the Noles.

Cane.

Is he that tall? cause it looks like he is playing in the pee wee league. All the other kids looked slow and just not good. His own QB is turrible. Not knocking Coley in anyway but he looked like a man among infants out there.

At one point, I thought he was playing QB and throwing himself the ball 35 yards downfield.

Advertisement
Back